> > Riding Banshee "ON" Road With Full Tank?

night

If you ride Banshee on the sixth gear, full throttle on the highway, in a straight line, with full tank,

[1] How many miles can you cover?

[2] How long(minutes) before the gas is finished?

[3] What problems will it cause to your Banshee?

Thread Warning: Giving funny replies to this thread will cause others to do the same, so please give serious, honest, accurate as much as possible answers and replies and responses.

Have a nice dawn. :baseball_sleep:

:baseball_wibble:

The main problem for your Banshee will be that it will be impounded after the police stop you and take you to jail.

Let us assume police will not stop you because you have registered.

So in other words it will have low profile tires, plate number, hazard lights, left and right mirrors and so forth.

Please, enFORCER, now try again and answer the 3 questions.

Have a nice time zone.

this guy deserve aids for the dumb ? he asks over and over

Any jackass that asks about putting diesel fuel in their banshee deserves to get mocked, kicked and beaten...and have his banshee taken away (if he even owns a banshee)...

Reading this guys posts and the attention it draws is like watching a fucking train wreck...

You don't want to, but...for some reason you're drawn to it and have to read just how stupid his posts are....

:banghead:

well first off u jump on that son-of-a-bitchin high way

keep your bike wide open for all its worth

shift 1-6 while u got the throttal 2 the bars (dont let go)

lean forward for better wind flow

after about 30 min or so stop because your scared of going so fast

get off your bike go to the closeist bush

and change your panties because you just shit them :baseball_shocked:

now get the fuck off this board

we dont like ppl who shit in there pants on here :shoothead:

I dont mean to jack this thread or anything but Night its getting ridiculous man. Your stupid questions , your idiotic replies, and that long signature. I come on this site to read up and see whats going on with the regulars and your really starting to fuck it all up. Come to this site with some maturity and common sense please.

I dont mean to jack this thread or anything but Night its getting ridiculous man. Your stupid questions , your idiotic replies, and that long signature. I come on this site to read up and see whats going on with the regulars and your really starting to fuck it all up. Come to this site with some maturity and common sense please.

Iam starting to agree... Night was kinda funny at first and I still don't really see any harm in his worthless posts... BUT he should atleats pace himself, MAYBE one lame ass topic a month :shrug:

RIPPEN

During the winter time i filled up and rode all night threw a couple of different towns.

I would say that with a full tank and moderate drivng "ranging from crusing in 6th to a couple full throttle pulls" i would say possibly to 20-30 miles on one tank.

But you can't be sure bec. of different set ups, mods, condtion of vec. , and driving style

the engine should be fine as long as you don't hold the revs to long in one spot or to high.

Edited by NY350twin