parts for sale

tearing my banshee down and selling few parts tohelp fund my rebiuld.. dont have any pics of disassembled parts yet hope to have by sat if anyone wants pics.. i do have pics of bike together email me at shawn12974@msn.com i'll try finding pics closest to what you are asking for... anyways the list...

minus 2.5 denton/jansen round house swinger with new bearings and includes a x33 durablue axle ....... 350 for swinger ....... 200 for axle

paul turner mid range pipes ceramic coated good shape ......... 375 shipped (price lowered 325)

j arm to a arm weld in kit new in box....... 199 shipped

billet clutch basket black has grooves in fingers........... 80 shipped

graydon 2 into1 carb kit from cable to stock reeds with alum box ............350 shipped

might sell my front hipers if offers are good... might have few other things on list by sat... so keep looking

any offers or qeustions will be answered...

here is pic of swinger with axle what you can see of it... plus the tail end of the pipes... and parts of the alum air box

bikepics-530817-full.jpg

i for got to mention .. i'm looking for a 4mm stroker crank,noss head

Edited by bansheefreak

lowered the price on the swinger/axle and pts pipes.. also have a 16ft utility trailr for sale 1300 bucks ... has treated boards and 3500lbs tandem axles no brakes. pulls nice and is light weight (900lbs empty). but has full tongue to front axle .. can send pics if needed ...

Edited by bansheefreak

PM me if you want to sell the pegs, are they AC Racing? They look hot. If you could, shoot me a price on the hipers, I've been looking for a set for a while. Thanks,

sorry pegs not for sale.. and rear hipers not for sale... make me a reasonable offer i might sell the fronts...

whats done to your banshee? Im thinking of either getting a -1 or -2 swingarm, but im thinking a -2 or 2.5 would be to short and wheelie to much. My banshee is ported, noss head, 28mm carbs, etc...

my banshee is stock.. i like the swinger but all depends what type of riding you are gonna do.. i wanna keep it but ima sell it to help with my biuld.. i'm going with a 4mm 350 but i race t and play around is all ... so i guess it will work for ya unless you are gonna drag.. it makes riding fun and exciting... i rode dunes with my wife on back no problems .. i thought it was gonna be on back tires whole time....

also wanna add... i need to sell these parts. if you dont like my price make me reasonable offers before they go on ebay....

• 3 weeks later...