Ted Nugent is still the man

Good ole uncle Tedley. :headbang:

Like he, I'm proud to be a hunter and born and raised here in Michigan. If anyone ever tried invaiding our soil (god forbid) We dare them to step into Michigan. So Alkaida, Hesballa, whoever (Mexico, Canada...J/K :yelrotflmao: ) BRING IT!

ps - sorry if i spelled Alkaida &Hesballa wrong? I'm not up on my sand n!g&@r lingo :evil: :baseball_innocent:

hey careful you guys. you know hes an evil conservative right???? :baseball_bat:

:yelrotflmao:

The joke I never got a chance to send you!

"What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

"I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey asshole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."

Ted Nugent quote. :yelrotflmao:

Dune

I'm with you on that one Asswhore. Born and raised hunter in the good old state of Pennsylvania. I dare anyone of those terrorists to come screw with us.

:beer: hell yeah! I've driven out to Pa. before, Beautiful state! My ex-gf and I went out there to visit some friends we met while on a Carribian vacation a few years back. They lived just outside of Pittsburg in Dalton? if I remember corectly. They took us to a comedy club "the funny bone" in Pittsburg one night, I :laugh: -ed my ass off. I have to say the downtown streets of Pittsburg made The D (detroit) look like a garbage dump. :sad: Very nice City, love to go back sometime. Maybe do some hunting too. :beer:

I've never actually been to Pittsburgh I'm sorry to say. I live on the eastern side of Pa. About 2 hours north of Philly outside of a little town called Bernville. but hell, I walk about 50 feet behind my house and sit in a lawnchair and watch the deer run by and pick which one I want. its good stuff. I love the country :beer:

The joke I never got a chance to send you!

"What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

"I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey asshole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."

Ted Nugent quote. :yelrotflmao:

Dune

thats......really funny :yelrotflmao: