need help with problem

Well i was driving along the other day in my tahoe (which is pewter color) and i turned right onto an exploded can of house paint. of all colors it had to be white of course. well my problem is how do you get it off the paint job on the truck. i tried washing it as soon as i got home but no luck it was allready dry. its like all over the rear fender and some spray down the side. anyone have any ideas

thank you very much

I've used tar remover and acetone on my truck for different things and it worked really good, but you need to rewax it immediately. Might try a small spot and see how it works, otherwise I have also used a buffer on crap on the paint and it came off without damage. You may also call a body shop, and see if they have ideas............ :beer:

carb cleaner works pretty well.

one day we were putting together a new V-star 650, just pulling it out of the crate when my buddy jack tossed some of the crate metal into a box, and missed. it hit a can or grey primer which promptly exploded onto a new VTX 1300, that was sold. took a lot of work to get that bike lookin good again.