Question for Lee

Hey Lee,

Its great what you have done with the place and its totally cool that you still run the site and don't even have a shee anymore. Can I make a request though, the box for the smiley's is small, and when I want to pick one in the right column I have to scroll down and then move the little bar 1/4 inch. Then scroll back up to pick which one I want. If the box was a little bigger side to side then it would show all of them.

I'm not bitchin', just makin' a suggestion.

Thanks for an awesome site............... :headbang:

same here. although my resolution is only 800x600 can't stand any smaller.....most sites are made for a higher resolution i believe

Yeah, 800x600 has gone the way of the dodo now. Most people are running 1024x768 (and last I payed attention, its shifting even higher to 1280x1024, which is what I run). I used to not like the high resolutions until I took the time to make all my font sizes bigger, and now I can't live without it. Really nice having that much more screen real estate.

If I were you, Id just move up to 1024x768 and learn to love it. 63% more space than 800x600.

Edited by dawarriorman