ground locations?

1. Stator (black wire to stator itself or timing plate, don't remember exactly but you'll see it)

2. Voltage Regulator (or at least near it, stock there's an eyelet terminal from the harness that grounds to the frame at one of the volt reg mounting bolts)

3. Coil (the coil itself grounds to the frame at one of the mounting bolts; not a wire, well there is a ground wire going to it also but it fits on the spade terminal, then the coil itself grounds to the frame at the mounting bolt)

1. Stator (black wire to stator itself or timing plate, don't remember exactly but you'll see it)

2. Voltage Regulator (or at least near it, stock there's an eyelet terminal from the harness that grounds to the frame at one of the volt reg mounting bolts)

3. Coil (the coil itself grounds to the frame at one of the mounting bolts; not a wire, well there is a ground wire going to it also but it fits on the spade terminal, then the coil itself grounds to the frame at the mounting bolt)

well seems like all my grounds are good

i've checked them all i've got continueity to the frame and motor on every ground

guess it will be a cdi that fixes this one. since i have already changed the stator,and coil. and checked all the key switches and run switch

btw the stator puts out about 10.v a/c with on solid kick to the cdi wiring, does that sound about right

I'm not sure, where are you reading that, on the orange wire where it connects to the coil? I can test my son's Banshee tonight and see what it reads (mine's down right now waiting on an RZ stator...from Electrex in UK)...

I'm not sure, where are you reading that, on the orange wire where it connects to the coil? I can test my son's Banshee tonight and see what it reads (mine's down right now waiting on an RZ stator...from Electrex in UK)...

i got that from the red and green wires that go from the stator to the cdi box

btw thanks for the help so far