Opinions On Abortion

Well today i found out that a friend of mine,that i used to go to school with has gotten his girlfriend pregnant,so i called him up and asked if it was true and he said it was,but they weren't gonna have it,he is 17 and his girlfriend is 16 and he said that he was scared about how his dad was going to react so they're going to have an abortion so that he'll never find out,he dropped out of school earlier this year and has a job doing something(not sure what)I told him to think long and hard on whether to do it or not,he said it pretty quick that they were doing then when i told him to think about it he said they were still debating,its been bugging me ever since i talked to him,im worried that they are going to go through with it and end up regretting it,the way i feel is they could at least have it and put it up for adoption,i know that it is there decision but im tryin to watch out for a friend,and i think they're doin this for the wrong reasons,sorry for the novel just wonderin yalls opinions.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So young and facing such a serious decision. Sure,support them in what they do and assure them that they made the right decision for both.Make sure they don't look back. They seem like they are not financially prepared to handle the massive responsibility of having a child.

what a load of shit for advise ..do you want to be a good friend and help your buddy i n a very hard time ? tell him to man up and face his problems .he and her agreed to intercoarse and they should deal with the consequences of their actions .abortion is no ansewer ,adoption might be another route ,when an egg is fertilized by sperm ,a childs life begins ..purposley end that life and youve commited murder .fuck the dads feelings, theres a human life at stake here . tel l your buddy to have some accountability for his life decsions .my 2 cents

If your friend needs your help you should be there for him. Basically its going to boil down to abortion or not. Me personally I'd rather see the kid brought to term. But I was in a completely different financial position when I was making the same decision. There are good families that cannot have babies who would love to adopt. My fiancee and her sister were both adopted as babies. Really boils down to wether they have the finances(WIC can help with formula/food some), a place to stay, and a mode of trasportation.

Until a certain point the "child" is nothing but a bunch of goo and cells, that's not a person...

I predict a large argument over this thread, so I'm done. I said my part. LOL

Yep.

And personally I think theres no way they should have this kid and keep it. They won't be doing the kid any favors. For one he's a fucking moron to drop out of school, and will never be able to get a job to be able to support a family. And she won't go any further than high school if she has a kid, so then the country has yet another set of perpetually poor young parents, who raise another kid in poverty, who will complete the cycle yet again. Happens too often, I've seen it with I don't know how many people I went to school with.

kids having kids usually equals a kid thats a total fucking mess. will have issues and could get into trouble cause mom and dad are to young to be responible.

true they werent smart enough to use birth control which i dont understand its 2006 and you can get the pill from most health clinics for little to nothing.

sounds like your buddy needs to put his pecker away till he understands what it can do. and get on birth control fuck. every gf i had 2 months of serious dating im like ok time to go to the clinic ill pay for it. but thats me.

and im sure the guy will want to be with the girl the rest of his life,not

young and dumb. single mother with no skill or schooling its not good for both of them.

Until a certain point the "child" is nothing but a bunch of goo and cells, that's not a person...

becasue its the start of life it makes it okay to end it ? i guess your mother cared enough about her goo and cells to keep you then ,REMEMBER: you can always give it up for adoption yo udont have to kill the kid .people pay thousands and thousands of their savings ,cry every night and and wait countless years only to have what this couple has that they dont even want

I don't have a comment on the abortion thing but just a comment on when a baby dies

in general. Some scripture eludes to a finite number of souls in heaven before the foundation

of the world. What if the souls are kickin it in heaven flying around and knowing all things are

wonderous or whatever and God calls some up and says it's come around to you again...I got some bodies to fill and it's your turn...I love you and I'll see you soon. This really beautiful angel is like awe shit...already...it's nice up here. He's like...tell you what I'll just send you down for a short stay because these knuckle heads are about to reject my gift to them out of fear and ignorance.

Support your friend, stay his friend, respect his decision,(eventually)but 1st don't support his decision to murder the child(the goo has full potential for mature humanhood and friendship) I am the voice of the UNBORN I used to be one I know what I'm talking about. We want to live. Maybe others have forgotten that condition of surviorship, I'll remind you. if I hold a knife to your throat and ask you if you want to live the vast majority will say yes(the few who don't are not well and need our support).

Even if I tell you the rest of your life will be painfull and I'll spare you the agony you still will say I WANT TO LIVE.

I guarantee if any of us chooses to take the high road in this life it will cost you something.

Adoption is win win.

"If what you're living for is not worth dieing for then it's not worth living for"

If you want to help out your friend, you will support any decision he makes, and not be judgmental. You already said he can't go to his father for support, so now is your chance to step up. Be his friend and don't make the most difficult decision in his life any harder.

just curious why not be judgmental? I make judgments all day long about people and things.

Hey I was just thinking. If God started with a finite number of souls, maybe when we all get

to heaven we will see that everybody knows everybody and we are all connected through

Kevin Bacon. hehehehe

My cousins school teachers mistress once did a lap dance for a guy that fixed the rear main

seal leak on a trash truck that picks up at Kevin Bacons house.