Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member!?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its also a way that people can support a forum and say thank you to the people who created and maintain this site. Websites do cost money and so does space to host pictures. If you don't like it and don't want to be a premium member than don't pay it. I know the $2.50 a month fee is a crazy price. :banghead:

It is actually not that bad, I have no clue why you are complaining about it. I am going to go premium very soon myself. It supports the site, the deals on parts, the information you will get is just huge.

I'm not complainiong just saying. Other sites I've been to never made you pay,this is the first time I've seen it,thats all.

I'm not complainiong just saying. Other sites I've been to never made you pay,this is the first time I've seen it,thats all.

Nobody's making you do anything. Its just a priveledge you need to pay for. Lots of other forums just have donation threads.

First off, look at the heading of your post. "We already have to pay for gas...what's next...grass..." That's not complaining?...

Second of all, in all of you 90 plus posts in the whole 5 days you've been a member, I've yet to see anything worthwhile reading of yours.

If you've come here to troll...go elsewhere, perhaps to one of those other sites that you "don't have to pay for".....

:yankyank:

Edit...

Nevermind...you're 14 years old. It all makes sense now.

First off, look at the heading of your post. "We already have to pay for gas...what's next...grass..." That's not complaining?...

Second of all, in all of you 90 plus posts in the whole 5 days you've been a member, I've yet to see anything worthwhile reading of yours.

If you've come here to troll...go elsewhere, perhaps to one of those other sites that you "don't have to pay for".....

:yankyank:

Edit...

Nevermind...you're 14 years old. It all makes sense now.

And what exactly is "troll"!?! :baseball_sleep:

It's for members who see beyond the value of what they get in return.

EXACTLY ! premium members are PREMIUM ... would you run 87 in ure banshee ? its like the same thing . if you want the site to be around for awhile and continue all the helpful knowledge i think you should cough of the 30 bucks so the website designer can go get a case of beer and continue supplying us with a great place to hang out !

EXACTLY ! premium members are PREMIUM ... would you run 87 in ure banshee ? its like the same thing . if you want the site to be around for awhile and continue all the helpful knowledge i think you should cough of the 30 bucks so the website designer can go get a case of beer and continue supplying us with a great place to hang out !

I'LL DO IT!!! :beer:

I honestly have recived ruffly 150 dollars in parts for free over the course of 3 months ... just for tellin people what i need , we trade little ods and ends do favors for each other....... Im not saying your gunna have the same opportunity , however the members on here help out the other members..... Some people on here have hooked me up big time , and i do the same for them when i can . Names not neccasary you know who you guys are !

THANKS ALL

It does cost a lot to run a site like this, and the other sites that you are referring to get paid by sponsors ie. advertisers, so it is a volluntary thing. This is the best site to hang out in on the web, and if you don't want to pay the money to join then don't. Just don't bitch about the service you get because you don't want to participate. At your age you will soon learn that nothin' in this world is free, you'll always pay one way or the other................... :beer: