Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member!?!

the BHQ is an excellent resource for anyone that owns and maintains a banshee. i,ve gotten alot of tips,advice, great deals on parts, and entertainment from this site. buying a premium membership shows that you are committed to supporting the longevity of the site. a good way to show your appreciation as well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough gas purchased, not enough grass smoked, and surely not enough ass. Brandon, I don't want to pick on you but you need to change your attitude, on other powersport fourms that I belong to us older guys tend to look out for the youth in our sport and help them out from time to time. Your generation and the ones behind you is what is going to keep the sport alive.

However I see you are only 14. Now how much gas have you ever really bought? And how much "grass" have you ever smoked?

I agree with billy ray aswell as enforcer .Brandon Smoke all the grass you want drink all booze you can , just use ure noggin when your on here ! Hope to see the " premium " member sign under your name soon

:jesterlaugh:

age really has no factor in how i judge someone . I think everyone should be given a second chance to redeem themselves . Im not the type of person to hold a grudge on anyone who is trying to better themselves or there banshee . If you can act mature or carry a decent conversation then i belive you are OK in my book ...

I'm sure Brandon is a great person, I'm looking forward to some positive posts in the future. It doesn't matter how old you are, everyone has life experiences to share with others especially when it comes to powersports.

age really has no factor in how i judge someone . I think everyone should be given a second chance to redeem themselves . Im not the type of person to hold a grudge on anyone who is trying to better themselves or there banshee . If you can act mature or carry a decent conversation then i belive you are OK in my book ...

For once I actually agree with you chase..... You don't know how many times i've been shit on in the business world just b/c the fact i'm 20....

Mike

People need to understand , everyone has a differnt view for every situation. Some may not see eye to eye or have the same beliefs , but we are not out there to fight or hurt anyone . Were all on here sharing the passion we love : ATV'S ... If im not spot on with what i said SHOOT ME lol :jesterlaugh:

Brandon hope you realize its just a big family of atv'ers on here , no one is here to put you down . WE like to have intelligent convo's about atvs . Have you considerd how much it is a year to run a site ? expecially with all the bandwith bhq uses ? Im not trying to sound like a cunt or anything i just dont think you thought deeply about the situation before posting.

:thumb: Welcome to home

Thanks guys!!! I've seen the error of my ways and hope to change them. From now on I will stop with the lame posts and help support the site. :notworthy:

Edit...So I guess I better start saving up $30.00

Edited by **BrAnDoN**

Thanks guys!!! I've seen the error of my ways and hope to change them. From now on I will stop with the lame posts and help support the site. :notworthy:

Brandon,

Your statement shows alot of maturaty and willingness towards this site.I have alot more respect for you now as I'm sure alot of other members will too. :beer:

Edited by bansheeseat$$

:headbang: nice sig dude . i rather stay on the ground

Thanks alot man,you don't know how much this means to me man. For like the past 2 days everyones been raggin on me pretty bad about bein a "postwhore". So I've posted like twice now tryin to actually help out and from now on I will try to support this FRICKIN awesome site man!!! :wink: