Power Shifting

MDK

thanks for the info guys. i was just wondering cuz after riding my ass off all day i was tired so when i dragged my buddy and his banshee i would just let off the trottle and shift w/out clutch. it felt real smooth and shifted fine but i kinda figured it was not good for my unit.

I wouldnt get an over-ride unless all you did was drag race. Its too much pressure to remember to pull in the clutch when your just riding around.

Thats why you get a duneable override which allows you to shift like a regular override and also use it as a regular clutch.

there is alot of guys that race yfz450's at the drags where i race and one is areally good friend. how they shift is holding pressure on the shifter and when it hits the rev limiter it goes in gear. it works great for them and it sounds just like a override, really smooth. you'll have to try it my buddy says it takes a little to get the hang off.

Thats one good reason they have sponsors, is so when they tear things up they don't have to pay to fix it. That is also a major reason they have to rebuild their bikes every season, and sometimes more than once.

My .02 is get the right equipment and use it for what it was intended to do and you won't have as many problems.................. :beer: