E Brake Removal?

So I'm trying to remove my E brake and I know how to remove the cable but, what's that other cable and what's it for? See below, I circled it.. Any explanation, tips or suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks.

th_Banshee18.jpg

It looks to me that you have the clutch cable circled also. But if your refering to the electrical plug at the perch, it needs to be removed and the two wires connected to complete the circuit. Otherwise the bike won't rev above idle.

It looks to me that you have the clutch cable circled also. But if your refering to the electrical plug at the perch, it needs to be removed and the two wires connected to complete the circuit. Otherwise the bike won't rev above idle.

so just unplug the wire harness underneath the hood?

So i don't need that electrical plug?

What purpose does it serve??

You need to remove it when removing your e-brake. All that is for is to keep you

from riding around with the e brake on. Your bike will not run correctly with this

little switch activated. It will unplug from the wiring harness

somewheres underneath the gas tank/ radiator area.

:beer:

You need to remove it when removing your e-brake. All that is for is to keep you

from riding around with the e brake on. Your bike will not run correctly with this

little switch activated. It will unplug from the wiring harness

somewheres underneath the gas tank/ radiator area.

:beer:

Thanks, that's what i needed to know.. I'll take care of that tomorrow. thanks again!