Extended Swingarm Pictures

Rebel3190

One thing about a dead discussion, people have had a lil time to think about their response... that said, im new to banshees, so I need to learn alot about them, ( former strictly a 2 wheel guy), im wanting to go with a 2-4 inch extension myself, also for trails. Here in western NC where Im usually riding, the trails can get pretty rough, (long travel, ive heard), and the longer swingarm would actually be needed to keep off ur back on these nasty steep & long hill climbs, but I too am wondering if 4 is too much, and have been trying to see a few pics,(some are missing), and hoping a trail rider from some mountains somewhere would have some input....? 

Im my personal experience, a 4" swing arm on a banshee is perfect for every kind of riding. I ride in pa. , and my old 4" arm was hands down the tits for all around riding. Trail rode very well, hill climbed ok, still jumped well(small shit), and handled well. Cant go wrong imo. Anything longer, trail riding becomes way less fun. Best part about a 4" arm is if your not too heavy, a stock shock will be fine, and the oem brake line still fits.(its tight tho)

Stock length I like. Had a +2. Went back to stock length.

Why did you go back to stock?

I want to go 4mil stk cyl dune port and I'm thinking +2 for duning.

But I like to moto-x the dunes.

Soon I will have a CRF450X for single track so the Banshee will just be a duner.

Why did you go back to stock?

I want to go 4mil stk cyl dune port and I'm thinking +2 for duning.

But I like to moto-x the dunes.

Soon I will have a CRF450X for single track so the Banshee will just be a duner.

I have the same motor. I don't have dunes here in jersey so my hills are limited. But the bike just feels right with a stock length. It handles good, the front end is light for the miles of whooped out trails I have here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a +4 on mine. Its a stock stroke dune port motor. Its actually kinda hard to get it to ride a wheelie. Itll pop the front end up very easily, but it wont stay up. I also run 22" tires on rear and 15/41 gearing. How short can i go with 22" rears? The trails i ride would destroy a low quad. PA trails SUCK!! or atleast where im at....

I have a +4 on mine. Its a stock stroke dune port motor. Its actually kinda hard to get it to ride a wheelie. Itll pop the front end up very easily, but it wont stay up. I also run 22" tires on rear and 15/41 gearing. How short can i go with 22" rears? The trails i ride would destroy a low quad. PA trails SUCK!! or atleast where im at....

I run the same gears and it is hard to pop it up to ride wheelies unless you dump it in 2nd and can shift while in the wheelie :( takes the fun out sometime