ufc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen every UFC on pay per view and there reg tv specials and this one by far ranks as one of the shittiest ufcs ive ever watched!

Way over hyped.

I agree 100%... Tito is a fuckin fag and Liddel is going to knock his head out into the $50 seats.. The fight was called way too early even though he was on the path to victory. I just hate his cocky crap. He is a better fighter than Ken but I don't think he will do much with anyone that has some speed and skill.

The Arlovski fight and Silva fight sucked also.. WTF was Arlovski thinking??? He should have been working the left leg of Silva the whole time. Neither one showed that much skill even though they both are pretty damn good fighters. I think for some reason Arlovski thought he was ahead and just tried to keep from getting knocked out..

The other fight I kinda thought was crap was Christianson (sp) and Meir(sp). Meir didin't hardly do shit and won. Christianson didn't do allot either but did stay somewhat busy and worked. Meir didn't even show up till the third round.. Iam kinda pissed

RIPPEN

well i didnt pay for it but i seen it... it suxed just like the last one... i will have to say the fight nights on cable tv are way better... i also think the last few shamrock fights been rigged but thats just me... hell herb dean was trying to break up the fight after 2 elbows tito got 5 or 6 in .. they got there money cus ppl done order payper view by then... not saying shamrock would have won but come on let them fight i have seen guys looking at stars while the guy is still pounding them then they call the fight... few more elbows wasnt gonna be a big deal... but glad i didnt pay for it cus i done decided after the last one i wasnt paying for it again... i'll stick to tv fights(free)

You actually paid for that................. :yelrotflmao:

no big deal im sure i wasnt the only person that bought it , not much different then paying 50.00 for tyson fights back in the day and they only last 1 minute. and im buying the next ufc too

thanks for the info guys.i usually catch the ufc on spike tv im not a major fan but i enjoy watching it when i run across it.i just had to know who won with all this hype but shamrock is way out of his hayday.sounds like there will be alot of pissed off people if they stopped it early.

yeah they all sucked except the yves edwards fight man that fight looked like a murder scene .....i think the tito fight was called way to early the arlovski fight sucked they both seemed like they were scared to get knocked out arlovski could have won that fight if he would have did some more rear leg kicks to tim you could see those were hurting tim he could of hit the inside but i think the outside of times leg was hurting........

what about liddell and wandel silva that should be a good fight

You actually paid for that................. :yelrotflmao:

Yeah, and like a couple others have said, I will buy the next one to. Including myself there was 15 of us at my house last night. Drank beer, bullshited, watched a COUPLE good fights, watched a couple bad. Overall I had a blast and it was worth the money as it is every time..

yeah they all sucked except the yves edwards fight man that fight looked like a murder scene .....i think the tito fight was called way to early the arlovski fight sucked they both seemed like they were scared to get knocked out arlovski could have won that fight if he would have did some more rear leg kicks to tim you could see those were hurting tim he could of hit the inside but i think the outside of times leg was hurting........

what about liddell and wandel silva that should be a good fight

Once again your dead on, thats exactly the way I seen it...

Liddell and that Silva dude should be damn crazy. Pride is pretty hardcore so Silva(never seen him fight) is probably pretty badass. However Pride is just a little different style/rules so I think with this guy coming to UFC that may play in Liddells favor.. Just kinda hard to know what that Silva guy is gonna do never have seeing him fight anyone in the UFC...

RIPPEN