New toy

Traded the 'ol crotch rocket for a Banshee this morning. It's an '00 with some decent mod's done to it. It's ported/polished (a semi-agressive trail port), FMF's (got T-5's in the garage), VForce 3's, single carb setup with a 35mm airstryker, 2+2 durablue axle, aftermarket axle carrier (forget the name!), and a few other misc. things. The plastics have seen better days, but I'm not too worried about that though. How much do you think a bike like this is worth? Just curious

banshee.jpg

banshee2.jpg

banshee1.jpg

Nice bike btw not too bad at all for a 2000. how much is it worth well the lowest it could go is about 2300, the most prolly would be about 3200. Those are just guessing give or take a couple hundred. Its one of the nicer used 2000 models ive seen I wish I owned it because I dont have a banshee yet.

maybe thats the one i saw on paatving? who cares still a nice bike reguardless!!! where in pa are you from?

Yep, found it on PA ATV'ing. I'm from Bangor, very eastern PA.

Its about time you bitch ass, when you coming to ride some sand in NJ?

Hopefully soon, PM me your number or talk to me on AIM.

i would say about 3500-4000 if it runs good where im at in kentucky

It runs REAL good, but it needs some help cosmetically, which will all be taken care of before it gets sold.

• 2 months later...