Terrorists

youre adding absolutely nothiing to the discussion, as usual.

you know, im not a religious person, 04le is, and we have managed to show mutual respect for one another and our beliefs...theres no excuse for your behavior.

your giving primo-emo too much credit to be respectful and be part of an adult discussion. seems he doesnt actually read the topics and im starting to ponder if he can even read

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cockboy, there is probably someone on here that may need your "parental guidance" cause we know how you love to try and tell people how bad off they are, and how great you are

so come on, lets here it

spew fourth your religious hyprcosy

its hypocrisy primo-emo and your the biggest shit -spewer on here . im so glad your sperm are too dumb and few in number to fertilize an egg

Seriously, did you guys here about the latest terror network? Here's the report I ran across:

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believes the man is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft intoned. "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like "x" and "y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns," but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval, with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides to every triangle," Ashcroft declared.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

The President added: "I am gratified that our government has given us a line that it is intent on protracting us from these math-dogs who are willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard. Murky statisticians love to inflict plane on every sphere of influence."

The President concluded: "Under the circumferences, we must differentiate their root,

make our point and draw the line."

President Bush warned, "These weapons of math instruction have the potential to decimal everything in their math on a scalene never before seen unless we become exponents of a Higher Power and begin to factor-in random facts of vertex."

Attorney General Ashcroft added, "As our Great Leader would say, read my ellipse. Here is one principle he is uncertainty of: though they continue to multiply, their days are numbered as the hypotenuse tightens around their necks."

Everyone has probably already seen that except me. If so, sorry. hehehe

:jesterlaugh: :yelrotflmao: Thats the first time i heard that...