Terrorists

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alls i gotta say is......seven minutes to midnight

doomsday-clock.jpg

Seven minutes? The song says two. What, are we sweeping through Greenland there? j/k

Kill for gain or shoot to maim

But we dont need a reason

The golden goose is on the loose

And never out of season

As the madmen play on words and make us all dance to their song,

To the tune of starving millions to make a better kind of gun.

Seriously, did you guys here about the latest terror network? Here's the report I ran across:

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believes the man is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft intoned. "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like "x" and "y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns," but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval, with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides to every triangle," Ashcroft declared.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

The President added: "I am gratified that our government has given us a line that it is intent on protracting us from these math-dogs who are willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard. Murky statisticians love to inflict plane on every sphere of influence."

The President concluded: "Under the circumferences, we must differentiate their root,

make our point and draw the line."

President Bush warned, "These weapons of math instruction have the potential to decimal everything in their math on a scalene never before seen unless we become exponents of a Higher Power and begin to factor-in random facts of vertex."

Attorney General Ashcroft added, "As our Great Leader would say, read my ellipse. Here is one principle he is uncertainty of: though they continue to multiply, their days are numbered as the hypotenuse tightens around their necks."

Everyone has probably already seen that except me. If so, sorry. hehehe

:thumb: There's a few things to look for before that happens.

I started to post some things but nahhh. Wtf do I know. I know all I need to know. :thumb:

haha well the doomsday clock was created and is maintained and changed by the bulletin of the atomic scientists, no religion involved.

haha well the doomsday clock was created and is maintained and changed by the bulletin of the atomic scientists, no religion involved.

Ahhhh..... huh? Bulletin of atomic scientists? Doomsday? What, are we reaching

critical mass or something? We got too many fat people in this world. Thats the problem. haha

Ahhhh..... huh? Bulletin of atomic scientists? Doomsday? What, are we reaching

critical mass or something? We got too many fat people in this world. Thats the problem. haha

ahh youve never heard of it? its SO interesting. its a journal of sorts started by some of the scientest from the manhattan project. its all about global security and threats concerning neuclear and other WMDs.

ahh youve never heard of it? its SO interesting. its a journal of sorts started by some of the scientest from the manhattan project. its all about global security and threats concerning neuclear and other WMDs.

I did not know this. Thanks. Very interesting. Do you think it is possible that it has relevant esoteric meaning and is based on more than just probable threat estimates? Made me think of that

Linkin Park song:

It's going down

The logical progression on the timeline

The seperation narrowed down to a fine line

I did not know this. Thanks. Very interesting. Do you think it is possible that it has relevant esoteric meaning and is based on more than just probable threat estimates? Made me think of that

Linkin Park song:

It's going down

The logical progression on the timeline

The seperation narrowed down to a fine line

well if you mean relevant esoteric meaning to religion than im not sure. its not based solely on how many nukes or other weapons there are in the world, but obviously who has them, and also the climate between opposing groups. and often opposition is based on religion. but if you mean relevant esoteric meaning to the bible specifically, i doubt it, but the bible in general is beyond me. correlation, perhaps. :shrug:

Tell me more. :baseball_mitt:

Anyone who worries about that stuff is not made perfect in the love of Christ. Doomsday, no doomsday...eh whatever.

Thy will be done.

Don't get me wrong, I'd do anything to stop it if I could but running around screaming

the sky is falling won't help.

Edited by banshee04le

Tell me more. :baseball_mitt:

The bottom line is that anyone who worries about that stuff or runs around screaming

the sky is falling is not made perfect in the love of Christ. Doomsday, no doomsday...eh whatever.

Thy will be done.

yea im not suggesting we all run around worried that the world is about to end or anything. the doomsday clock was origiinally used as a dramatic way to show these manhattan scientists' view towards what they had created and now feared and regretted creating. midnight represented nuclear war. but it turned into a good measure of whats going on in the world. closest it every got to midnight was two minutes till. :baseball_bat:

yea im not suggesting we all run around worried that the world is about to end or anything. the doomsday clock was origiinally used as a dramatic way to show these manhattan scientists' view towards what they had created and now feared and regretted creating. midnight represented nuclear war. but it turned into a good measure of whats going on in the world. closest it every got to midnight was two minutes till. :baseball_bat:

Yeah I edited my last post. I didn't mean to imply that you suggested a chicken little

response, which you clearly didn't. I actually had heard of this but never got the real jist of it.

I assumed that it was just a very loosely based metaphor for the cold war and never really considered that it was based on true scientific "estimates" and periodically adjusted as a threat barometer, which I still can't fully fathom.

Yeah I edited my last post. I didn't mean to imply that you suggested a chicken little

response, which you clearly didn't. I actually had heard of this but never got the real jist of it.

I assumed that it was just a very loosely based metaphor for the cold war and never really considered that it was based on true scientific "estimates" and periodically adjusted as a threat barometer, which I still can't fully fathom.

yea its a pretty crazy thing really. kinda cool. last time it was adjusted was in 2002 when the u.s. said it was gonna withdraw from the antiballistic missile treaty. well, that wasnt the only reason it was adjusted but one factor.

Was that during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Or did I not get the memo and it was 5 years ago or something?

Was that during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Or did I not get the memo and it was 5 years ago or something?

nope almost ten years before the cuban missel crisis. back in 53 when both us and the soviet union did thermonuclear testing.