La Dunes

Rebel3190

Ya man I ride out there several times a year. Its about a 2 hour drive for me so its not too bad. It's a real nice setup. Its huge. A whole lot of sand, couple nice places to drag, plenty of riders, couple of lakes that you can swim in, nice owner. Overall its one of my favorite places to ride. Check out there website it shows alot of pics. Where do you live at???

Ya not too many people from around here. Where else do you ride local. I don't know of any places that are real close...

Catahoula Recreation in Sicily Island has a great sand drag strip and lots of trails. Not alot of sand at Sicily Island but is a fun place to ride and is close to you guys. Also There is a place in Wiggins MS that blows LA Dunes away. They have a grated sand dragstrip and tons and tons of sand.

Catahoula Recreation in Sicily Island has a great sand drag strip and lots of trails. Not alot of sand at Sicily Island but is a fun place to ride and is close to you guys. Also There is a place in Wiggins MS that blows LA Dunes away. They have a grated sand dragstrip and tons and tons of sand.

Ya I go to Catahoula quite often. Where is this place in Wiggins your talking about?

Ya I go to Catahoula quite often. Where is this place in Wiggins your talking about?

On I-59 take the Wiggins/Poplarville exit(hwy 26), go east 9 miles, turn right at little old store, go 5 miles to and at the T go left, turn right on Wire Road just past the nursery, go about 1/4 mile and turn left on gravel road. Your there.

I know the directions sound sketchy, but that is how they were given to me....and after going there they make sense. Awesome place to ride, bring your paddles.

Edited by OverRaTeD

Man that would be a long way from me. Hey are there any places in north la or real close that are any good. I normall just go to catahoula and the dunes. There is also a track in plain dealing which is north of bossier city not to far like 30 min. http://www.o-com.net/cypresscreekmx/ its pretty cool lookin went there but have not ridden there yet. Any other places close????

if you like moto cross drag racing go to the dunes.. i used to go there till about 2 years ago (after seeing my first major accident there, where the person ultimatly passed away from injuries) we dont go there anymore. sicily island has a great track to race on, but i havent wandered around too much being that i dont have a stock bike to play on too much..

wiggins has hard hooking grated track, the area for riding is nice and they have a few large hills to shoot too.. the directions overrated gave you is almost exactly how i had them given to me too..lol they get you there for sure..

Edited by lowriderb