Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dune a dick , it doesnt matter when i joined i still know asskissin when i see it, every one kisses that girls ass like they never saw a hair pie before . you people need to get lives , go get laid , you not going to bone brooke , i heard shes a dike anyway

Edited by woodro77

ahahah some people asare suck ass kissers,,

and then brookie kisses theirs right back, damn attention whore

pathetic

youre the biggest attention whore on this site.

dune a dick , it doesnt matter when i joined i still know asskissin when i see it, every one kisses that girls ass like they never saw a hair pie before . you people need to get lives , go get laid , you not going to bone brooke , i heard shes a dike anyway

someone is a woman hater. whats wrong? did you get burned by an evil woman sometime in your life? or maybe youve never had a woman.

ITS CALLED BEING NICE TO OLD FRIENDS, ASSHOLE. get over it.

Damn,, a couple of noobs here have their panties in a wad. :yelrotflmao:

and ive been trying so hard to be nice since i got back. very imortant lesson kids; being nice SUCKS.

:yelrotflmao:

wow... HD has 41% of all his posts in the Roostin' Room... now that's some quality contributions to the site!

:yelrotflmao: I noticed that a few days ago as well :yelrotflmao: And thought that same exact thing... Thats to funny.. Come to think of it, atleast Brooke is entertaining...

RIPPEN

but RKC has me beat

Viewing Profile: rkc Profile Options

rkc

Novice

Member Group: Members

Active Stats

User's local time Jul 8 2006, 07:57 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 103

( 2.9 posts per day / 0.02% of total forum posts )

Most active in Roostin' Room

( 79 posts / 76% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Today, 07:53 PM

Status (Reading Board

youre the biggest attention whore on this site.

someone is a woman hater. whats wrong? did you get burned by an evil woman sometime in your life? or maybe youve never had a woman.

ITS CALLED BEING NICE TO OLD FRIENDS, ASSHOLE. get over it.

woman hater ? no i dont think so , lesbo hater ? maybe

what the fuck are you even on this site for , you do nothing but bust balls , bring nothing but a bad attitude

woman hater ? no i dont think so , lesbo hater ? maybe

what the fuck are you even on this site for , you do nothing but bust balls , bring nothing but a bad attitude

i bet you only like real dumb, passive girls. you feel so inadequate as a MAN that you surround yourself with the dumbest people you can find, and are offended by anyone who doesnt think youre a fucking rocket scientist. youre even more offended by fellow men who arent as insecure as you, and can enjoy a chick who actually has a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade. dont shit on me and everyone else here just cause you have no self esteem.