Paddles for a stroker

watkins

Well.. going to be getting my passion stroker put together this week and know I am going to need to get rid of my sandstars and switch to haulers... need some advice though.... I plan on primarily just duning with the occasional drag... what size and how many paddles do you recommend with setup? I was leaning towards 20/10/10 9 paddle haulers, any advice?

• 1 month later...

Reviving this topic, I need to get my haulers ordered today and still dont really know what size to get. I want something that dunes good and drags good (so a good medium). What size would you all recommend? Mods are in the sig... I was originally thinking 20x10x10 10 paddle haulers, but now I am thinking 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers. You guys know best, please help me make up my mind.

I've got a set of haulers (not the extremes) that I could let go pretty cheap, I don't have rims for them though. I can't remember if they're 22x10x10 or 20x10x10; I can check when I get home. They're used but not in bad shape at all, if you're interested I can send you some pics. I'd be willing to do 80 shipped :beer:

I've got a set of haulers (not the extremes) that I could let go pretty cheap, I don't have rims for them though. I can't remember if they're 22x10x10 or 20x10x10; I can check when I get home. They're used but not in bad shape at all, if you're interested I can send you some pics. I'd be willing to do 80 shipped :beer:

Thanks for the offer, but I will need the rims too...so ill just buy the set off Rockymountain atv... just trying to figure the size and the # of paddles out.

i wouldnt go less then 10 paddles.

worked on my stock bike work good on my stroker.

20 10 8 10 would be good

or some

21 12 8 10 better.

which i have a set for sell.

• 2 weeks later...