Can these A-arms be adjusted?

broke

I would give it a try.As long as you move the lower ones too.The geometry should stay the same,just increases the wheelbase a little.You should only have to adjust your tierods to keep the set up the same.Assuming the shocks+or tierods don't create new issues with the a-arms.Good luck,i hope it works out for ya.That's a very impressive ride you have there!

Thanks guys, I didn't think it was going to be an issue. Moving them barely if any changes the shock angle which has pretty compliant joints to start with. The long travel front end hits at the last 1 1/2". A standard travel front end would have been a cake walk. I can actually adjust the Heims to get the spindle back into the same exact spot, but that will be plan B.

i put it on the picture forum too if you change the spacers you change the caster they are for that but your quad is going to handle different

in the lonestar page is one page that is like a tutorial of how to do the changes and what they mean

btw now that I see you have upper a-arms with heim joints, you can change the spacers but you have to play with the heims to have the same caster settings setting and maybe clear the pipes

but before any adjustment try to find how to do it good and what the changes mean (maybe calling lonestar to have advice)

I think you can

Edited by willow2679

you could cut and re-weld the rear tab of the shock mount on the arm and move the upper and lower arms foreward. You wouldnt have any castor troubles then. I think a few companies make 0 to +1 adjustable arms that are very similar to what you have, except they have spacers on the shock mount too.