Alcoholics spot

don`t argue bri, save them a seat. but for the grace of god there go i.

when i drank i drank anything that was wet.the free er, the better.i drank mine then i wanted to drink yours.i had to stop because i was allergic, i would brake out in handcuffs twice before the weekend.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so was it really needed for you to read the title and see alcoholics spot then post in it saying you dont drink. If your trying to make a point I dont really care :flamewar:

daaaaaaaaaamn! someone sounds a little over sensitive. i think thats a sign of trouble ahead.

i dont drink either....HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOOOOOOOOOW??!

:yelrotflmao:

ok so was it really needed for you to read the title and see alcoholics spot then post in it saying you dont drink. If your trying to make a point I dont really care :flamewar:

I think the one actually trying to make the point is you... "Look how cool I am.. I'm going to start an alcohol thread so everyone will think I'm awesome."

Personally, I'm getting a little tired of all the "drunk this", "drunk that", "blaze up", bullshit and every other drug reference... it gets old!

Now, before you call me a prude, I do drink.. just don't go out of my way to make sure everyone knows it.

I'm pretty old school here, but I only drink Miller High Life. I bring home a 12 pack, pop one, throw two in the freezer and the rest in the fridge. I keep that rotation up until I'm done. usually 6-7. Dont really like booze per se, hate Whiskey, Bourbon and such. Only booze I like at all is Tanguray (SP?) and tonic with a twist of lime. Drink that rarely. Used to really like tequuilla when i was younger and working construction, got in too many "scrapes" while indulging in that crazy shit though. Give me a few beers, a camp fire in the pit with my family and friends and a grill and I'm good to go.

I am a party man.... I'll take a few beers with me on the quad (not saying it is smart) and a Keg with the crew on the weekends!

Used to really like tequuilla when i was younger and working construction, got in too many "scrapes" while indulging in that crazy shit though.

Party man myself , i do like to bring a FEW beers when we go out, defintly not smart but remember its my life not yours ...... I still am in the construction busiesnss , i used to do roofing with alot of alchahol in me and i learnd my lesson ..... i hate ladders....

i was allergic, i would brake out in handcuffs twice before the weekend.

lol nyuk that was a good one .... your stuffs on the way let me know if you need anything else free, and i will do my best into helping a fellow bhq'er out.

Thanks for the hardware and mounts again

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

I like budweiser myself I used to get drunk in the U.P. at the bars an ride home , My buddie would always fall off his quad at about 70 mph never got hurt though. I seen him the other day an told him I missed the good ole times :beer:

yea im a beer man myself.had a few (roughly 20) jack and cokes at a wedding over the weekend but it was an open bar.haha so i was allowed lol.gimme a bud and a slab of ribs and im good to go.ive done that whole bong a 12 pack before trail riding thing.im not too crazy bout it though.them trees tend to jump out in front of ya then :beer:

yea im a beer man myself.had a few (roughly 20) jack and cokes at a wedding over the weekend but it was an open bar.haha so i was allowed lol.gimme a bud and a slab of ribs and im good to go.ive done that whole bong a 12 pack before trail riding thing.im not too crazy bout it though.them trees tend to jump out in front of ya then :beer:

That many and a Banshee= :flamewar:

daaaaaaaaaamn! someone sounds a little over sensitive. i think thats a sign of trouble ahead.

i dont drink either....HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOOOOOOOOOW??!

:yelrotflmao:

Waaaaaay far beyond like,hon!

I remember long ago making road trips to up to the giant N.H package store up in N.H and loading up.I thought it was the greatest because booze was cheap and I could roam a packy with a shopping cart!! Yup, I had a problem.

We'd go to Wells eat lobster get plastered and swerve our way back to CT.Ship of fools or car of idiots.All growed up now!!