Trade banshee for jet boat

FasterThanU90

wsup guys yah i kno this is the wrong forum but o well the other ones dont get enough attention im lookin to trade my 4mm cub `shee for a 18` range jet boat one of those inboard low profile ones with wet stacks prefferably red or black paint job so let me kno what u got id like it local if possible AZ CA area thanks guys :cheers:

we have a boat or actually my "mom" has one makes it kinda lame its alright i just want the freedom of my own and living practicly on the rivr is very conveinient yah they can be a pain in the ass if u dont kno what ur doin and they can cost a pretty penny to run expecially with the gas prices now but same principle as a `shee they suck gas and huall ass

im lookin for sumthin like this

s2_34ccb2d0c57c2.jpg

we have a boat or actually my "mom" has one makes it kinda lame its alright i just want the freedom of my own and living practicly on the rivr is very conveinient yah they can be a pain in the ass if u dont kno what ur doin and they can cost a pretty penny to run expecially with the gas prices now but same principle as a `shee they suck gas and huall ass

im lookin for sumthin like this

s2_34ccb2d0c57c2.jpg

A 'shee will drink 5 gallons on a long day... that boat will drink 50...

A 'shee will drink 5 gallons on a long day... that boat will drink 50...

:lol: dont remind me... well atleast i can look cool floatin in it..

that boat in the pic was goin for 4k on ebay i went and looked at one the other day for 5k there suprisingly pretty cheap

"wtf you not happy with it..."

yah i actually havnt ran it yet still need a chain i dunno just came like a smack in the face... like holy shit i want a boat i dunno maybe ill change my mind .. im goin to phoenix towards the end of the year most likely so i wont really be able to run it out there i dunno Shit happens if the right deal comes around i might just take it

I wish I had a boat to trade you. I think you'll love boating. I love the water, don't get me wrong I love Banshee's as well, but I can't take myself and 3 to 5 girls on a Banshee for a ride. Put then girls in bikinis, drinking beer, rubbing sun tan lotion on and getting wild and, well like I said I love the water.

Go out and find the boat you want and have fun. Don't worry about the gas for a boat. I get about 5 to 10 mpg in my boat, but a tank will last me all day, sometimes a few weeks. Because you don't have to run a boat all the time to have a good time on one. For every minute I spend at WOT at 5 mpg. I must spend 15 to 20 minutes just floating around. Getting crazy with them girls.

hell yah u kno how to have a good time :cheers: i love boating also expecially ou there the girls get wet & wild! = D, but our little 4 cyl. boat just doesnt cut it for me it goes pretty good does bout 45 but i need sumthin i can go and have my freedom on and really have fun. The great thing about the river too is like u said u can just park it and float it ive been lookin around alot callin around so hopefully ill find a good deal thanks for the support bro and if anyone has one shoot me a pm or reply in here