Wisconsin Riding

olsonn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Anyone know of good spots to go riding in Southern Wisconsin?

the tri-country trail in south central/western wisconsin. goes from belmont, mineral point, fayette, blanchardville, wiota, darlington, grait, browntown, monroe, boscebel. the large majority of the trail is old railroad bed. its flat. and straight. the best spot to ride would be between darlington and fayette. that is for trails.

for real good riding just get some friends together and go riding on properties or farms. some of the best riding ive had have been in woods and pastures.

where exactly are you?

I'm in Milwaukee and rode the Tri trails.....the farm trails are fun but short.There is a speed limit on the railroad grade of 25 mph and yes they have the 5-0 out on the trails,this was 4 years ago.The best in the state are the dun-good trails!!http://www.dungood.com/trailcon.shtml.

the dungood trail system is good, by dunbar and goodman wisconsin. i never rode the quads on them but did the sleds, i know their open to quads in the winter. nice trails and fine establishments to stop at.

I live in waukesha county and pretty much any time I want to go riding, I have to plan a little get away and head up north quite a ways. I think my favorite so far is the Dead Horse Run in Ashland County. Otherwise if I don't have much time I go to Black River Falls, very busy during weekends, especially holidays so beware and plan around them or accordingly. Hit me up sometime as I am always looking for new people to go riding with.

Staying at Richard's in Dunbar this weekend.Anyone wanta give it a shot?

always a great meal at richards, and cold drinks. i'd rather be up their, stuck down in indianapolis working. my family has a place in pembine so up that way a bit in the winter months, fun times. i don't usually ride the quads up their, i mostly fish in the warmer months.

Hey guys to bad I didnt see this earlier because there is a trail ride in Dodge this saturday. Dodge is about two hours west of Madison and thirty minutes north of Lacrosse. There is a ride coming up on July 18 and a two day ride Sept.19 & 20. Here is our web site it isnt much but it does give you the dates and info on registering for the trail rides. If the dates dont work for you or if you just wanna go riding for a few hours let me now I can meet you there or I could go to Black River Falls. I have not rode those trails in a couple of years. www.TrempealeauCountyATVclub.com

Edited by CUTCH03