I just dont get it?

Skidmark

Why does everybody think that the busashee is so fast? :shrugani: I mean, it is really quick, but give a banshee four cylinders, a turbo and a 100hp. shot of nitrous and it could kick some ass too. Actually all a banshee needs is a turbo and a 100 shot of nitrous and I think it would keep up with the busashee.

you put that on a banshee, turbo, nos and im leaning it wont hold together too long i could be wrong.

that busa is quick didnt say it was the fastest thing on the earth but very quick.

:shrugani:

its not that fast. there was a 16mm right next to it up the hill. sure it may have run poorly, but a race is a race.

I agree.. I saw that vid and read the excuses of why he lost.. Had to go easy because of the chain or something( cant remember exactly). If thats the case then why was he turning on the little white bottle for a extra 100 ponies :confused: Don't get me wrong, the busa is f-in fast but I think a good setup could run just as strong.

RIPPEN

you gotta remember he invested like 60 grand in the busa quad which is like a 1,300 cc 4 cylinder nitrous alky turbo and whatever else yo u ca n possibly cram in a frame and it is losing to only a triple . if yo uhave 520+ rwhp and a banshee based triple motor is running beside yo u and often beating yo u ... then id say you have no bragging rights and have spent your time and money foolishly

invest 60 grand into a banshee when u can buy a

used banshee for 2000

and a busa for 13000

turbo kit for ehh - 3000

where is the other 42 thousand dollars spent lol

i think yamaha needs to replace the banshee with a R1 motor in a banshee ......

yes its a monster. no one is disputing that the fact that it has power, or that it has the capability to win. my point is that is that at some point in every mechanical object there is a breaking point, and you cant get rid of it, only move it. that bikes weak link cant be moved anymore, its too much.

at this point, if they stepped down the power, and kept it together i think it would be faster than that 16mm, which BTW :clap::clap::clap::notworthy: .

yes its a monster. no one is disputing that the fact that it has power, or that it has the capability to win. my point is that is that at some point in every mechanical object there is a breaking point, and you cant get rid of it, only move it. that bikes weak link cant be moved anymore, its too much.

at this point, if they stepped down the power, and kept it together i think it would be faster than that 16mm, which BTW :clap::clap::clap::notworthy: .

Exactly. There is such a thing as too much power. Now, if he can get his weak links in the drive train figured out, he might be able to keep in front.

ive read about it on planet sand. they have been detuneing it from the original 650+ hp to about 400 something i think and they have gotten billet custom trannys made so it should hold together better.

fuck the 2 stroke sound i prefer screeming turbo sound.