runnin from the pigs

have you ran from the police on your banshee??  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:shock: let me tell you!!!

about a month ago, this crazy kid was all over the news here on the island

he was drag racing out on the street passing cars in curves and everything

when the cops turned the syrens on to pull him over he just fled or whatever, well he made the evening news, down the road he crashed on to a flat bed truck and was decapitated. Cmon i love speed but there is always a place and a time, i'm not an old man i'm 28 all my toys are very fast, but i dont want to kill my self over some stupid shit!!!

aight i use to not run from the cops but they would never let me go, always making me call my parents to come pick me up even if i was a block from my house, and the one cop that i stopped for said to call my parents so i did and no1 was home so the cop said he was gonna have to tow it, so when he went back to his car i slyly pulled the kick starter out and nailed the gas and took off, it took him bout 2 minutes to figure out wut happend, but by then i was gone, so now i never stop for cops, i hate em, if the cops wouldnt do nothin then i would stop for em, i only stop if i have to, the nail thing is a good idea but i dont think that i would do that unless i was less then a mile from my house. ive thrown roost at a cop to get em away from me tho, now that was funny, and ingenis. flying thro a field wit the cop right behind me, i put it in 2nd and locked up the front tires, waited till it got slow enough and kept the tires locked, then gassed it and roosted all over the cop, man was he pissed but he couldnt c me so i got away. sorry the long post, l8r

You guys need to grow up already,runnin from the cops is NOT the thing to do.Why do you think most of them dislike atvs and dirtbike.

Its not the cops fault that your breakin the law,its yours.

Personally,I hate cops and I'd spit in there faces if I could,but you have to respect them(I learned the hard way).

After you turn 18,theres no more slaps on the wrist,some of you high school pimps will find that out the hard way.So grow up and quit giving ATVers a bad name.

Nicely said 8)

I've run and I've stopped. I've been caught and i've gotten away. Your luck will run out sometime. TIP... if your going to run, make damm sure you have a place to run to. Know the trails, and make sure you have a couple ways out. Don't dead end yourself. If your on a road, and the cop is chasing you, but he can't see the intersection your at, turn LEFT. The law of statistics says that 90% of people turn right. If you are at a "T", always go left and get out of sight. It has worked for me a million times.....