Da Vinci Code

warwgn

and from a atheist site brooke

Group A believes that gods do not exist

Group B neither believes that at least one god exists nor do they believe that gods do not exist. This would include agnostics, babies, and the undecided.

Group C believes that at least one god exists

now maybe you can give us banshee info :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and from a atheist site brooke

Group A believes that gods do not exist

Group B neither believes that at least one god exists nor do they believe that gods do not exist. This would include agnostics, babies, and the undecided.

Group C believes that at least one god exists

now maybe you can give us banshee info :yelrotflmao:

yeah group A are the atheists, you just proved yourself wrong. good one.

um,mm retard, they are telling you different types of atheists

man youre so stupid :shoothead:

wow, some atheists believe in at least one if not more than one god?? amazing. :blink:

so that would mean that we are all atheists. wow. :blink:

makes sense. :blink:

how is that common sense? it doesnt even make sense.

if you believe in god, any god or higer power, you cant be an atheist.

the existance of more than one religion doesnt negate religion itself. ever heard of many paths to one goal?

i might think a homemade batch of cookies will cheer my mom up, while my sister may think bringing my niece to visit will cheer her up. we can both be right, even though we each think our own beliefs are the most right. whats important is to respect each different belief, and also really care and work towards cheering up mom. the guy next door doesnt even know mom is bummed out. that doesnt mean her sad mood doesnt exist.

:shrug:

true dat

OOOOkay then... how be we just forget the atheist part of the quote and make the new quote "I believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

jeez :confused:

ps. Where is the Bush thread that was in the roostin' room. I can't find it.

no true dat :evil:

of coarse anything that makes sense, 04le dosent agree with :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

Did god create all the shit in outer space ??

What would happen if we discovered life on another planet, like the suppossed bacteria they thought might be in that metorite from Mars.

Did god create any life on other planets ?

Does the bible talk about outer space and the zillion of galaxies there ?

Did god create all the elements in the periodical chart ??

How exactly does god make magic ?

And how come the jesus-god doesnt have a name like Thor or Jimmy ? He's just "god" ??

Silly questions, but for guys like me who don't beleive in this god stuff, the whole idea of god is silly and I cringe whenever I hear people devoting thier lives to something they cannot scientifically prove.

I mighta told yas this allready, but my god is Wolfen. He's an Indian that turns into a wolf. How many folks here think that the Wolfen is the true savior ? Prove to me that the Wolfen doesnt exist.

Just wanted to add that there's been alot of deep discussion in this thread, and sometimes I think its goes way too deep and that my silly childish questions are all thats needed to be asked. IE- Do monkeys go to heaven ?

I mighta told yas this allready, but my god is Wolfen. He's an Indian that turns into a wolf. How many folks here think that the Wolfen is the true savior ? Prove to me that the Wolfen doesnt exist.

I honostly couldn't care less if you DID believe in "Wolfen". The question is why do YOU

care if Christians believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ? Or, maybe you don't care.

Helldriver sure seems to have a problem with it. That is just because of his own

doubts and fears though.

Like Ali G said. "why doesnt god flex his powers" The god guy never puts on any display of his powers... ever... he never shows up anywhere..... there's hundreds of gods out there that people are worshipping, why doens the real god show up one day and say "hey man, I'm the real deal"

The only reason I care is for the sake of conversation\debate. I think its fine that you guys beleive in a god, most of the sheep are nice folks and good neighbors.

Brooke I know you said something like... you were unsure if there was a god, butyou have to believe in god & Jesus and all the stories of the bible... including the Noah's ark story :whistling: if you wanna be in the conservative (far)right wing club :evil: GOP=God's own Party. :thumbsup: :wub:

Why can't preists have sex ??

Like Ali G said. "why doesnt god flex his powers" The god guy never puts on any display of his powers... ever... he never shows up anywhere..... there's hundreds of gods out there that people are worshipping, why doens the real god show up one day and say "hey man, I'm the real deal"

The only reason I care is for the sake of conversation\debate. I think its fine that you guys beleive in a god, most of the sheep are nice folks and good neighbors.

Brooke I know you said something like... you were unsure if there was a god, butyou have to believe in god & Jesus and all the stories of the bible... including the Noah's ark story :whistling: if you wanna be in the conservative (far)right wing club :evil: GOP=God's own Party. :thumbsup: :wub:

Why can't preists have sex ??

the sheep? youre awfully condescending. im disappointed.

you dont have to be religious to be a conservative.

how is it that ive turned into a more tolerant, respectful person and youve gone in the opposite direction?