fmf fattys for sale

Not much of a salesman are you homie :blink: Let me make this look a little better for ya..Badshee is one of my best friends and we both live in the same town..He may be new here but i can guarantee he is a man of his word, and the parts would be shipped out with a tracking number for the buyer..If it makes potential buyers feel safer about the transaction they can send a paypal payment to me..These things really are in great shape as my buddy here does more cleaning/maintence than riding..The only reason these are for sell is he's wanting to move up to a set of CPI inframe small bore pipes to match his porting a little better..Would also trade these FMF's and some cash for a set of CPI inframe small bore pipes to a established member..Here is a few pics of them..There are the FMF fatty's and come with a beautiful set of power core 2 silencers..These are deffinatly the next best thing to new..There is no rust, dents or anything of the sort on these things..

Staceys.jpg

staceys3.jpg

staceys2.jpg

Is that a small ding in the first pic right in front of the "FMF" logo? I have somebody really interested in these and would like some more pics. If you can, can you either post them up here or send them to me at badass_r6@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance...

Yeah np man..Let me call him real fast and i'll get him to email me some pics over and i'll host them for him..As far as that being a ding i'm really not sure..I have never noticed it so i will have to ask him but i doubt it..These things are in great shape but i will find out for you :D

Thanx for getting back to me with the pics. The guy i have interested in them is on vacation this week and I won't talk to him until next monday. Hopefully they r still around then. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from him. Thanks again...

• 2 weeks later...

these wonderful pipes are still for sale 300 shipped..... c'mon guys it a good buy hell just make me some offers and maybe we can work out a deal..

I'll give you 275.00 shipped if they are still in the same shape as 9 months ago (pics).

They are still in the same shape..The reason for the first older pics was becuase he isn't really good with posting pics and all that shit and that was pics i had of his bike..The 2nd set of pics that i put up on may 18th or whatever are current..

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to take this responce for a yes on the sale. Can I pay you via paypal for your friend badshee's pipes. You said badshee's not to good with posting pics. He's a pro compared to my computer skills! As of yesterday I'm new to any forums so I'm asking for your patience on this sale. Does this go forward through personal e-mails (PM's)?