Banshee replacement plastic

The Blaze

Damn and I just ordered some fullbores :(  I'm not seeing anything like your describing called offbores though.

520801[/snapback]

im sorry i call them off bores , there just generic fiberglass replicas .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=43973

mine are currently at the body shop will be done tomarrow i got them car painted for 100 bucks with the flex and clear...

Fullbore looks the best in my opinion, but a little pricey. I just bought the knockoff fiberglass off of ebay for $175 shipped. Should be here Thursday. I will let you know what they look like.

Fullbore looks the best in my opinion, but a little pricey. I just bought the knockoff fiberglass off of ebay for $175 shipped. Should be here Thursday. I will let you know what they look like.

Ok, I just got my knockoff fullbores today. Not bad for the price. He has an accurate description on the item. You will have to do some work in order for them to look real nice. If you dont have a hook-up in a bodyshop, you should probably just buy the Fullbores. I paid $175.00 shipped and I think Fullbores are around $275-300. You will probably pay the difference for body work if you cant get the hook-up.

• 1 month later...