checking interest

seeing if anybody here is interested in buying plugs for the season from me I believe the price will be 1.45 each shipped anybody interested let me know PM me how many you may want.If I can get them cheaper I will let you know!

my own bump I know some guys can't or have a hard time getting these plugs so I thought this was a pretty good price for them too 1.95 around here each. That is a shipped price too 1.45 lots of ten or more

cannot get the iradiums yet and they won't get here till 5-25 just taking preorders right now. Pm me your address and prefer M.O. no mre paypal they fucked me last week.I will take personal check it will take 5 days to clear! :cheers:

:dance: Now taking orders anybody who wants them. Got a deal on a bulk shipment of plugs 14.50 a box of ten shipped thats 1.45 each. PM ME with what you want, method of payment and address so I can boxes ready to ship!!I got 200 to get rid of at my cost passing the savings on to my fellow riders. :cheers:

plugs.jpg

Edited by batoutofshell

can you get the B8ES plugs?? dont like the resistor plugs in my drag bike.

516768[/snapback]

No this is a one time deal, it shouldn't make a difference. :confused: