Rocket Pipes

Actually the Problem was solved by a fellow HQ member ( Bansheerage) Frank sent back a fucked up set of rockets he got from the previous owner and they have chrome stingers tubes. He sent me a PM telling me what was going on and told me to contact Greg about the stinger tubes. Spoke to greg and he is shipping me the tubes once he gets them :cheers:

why delete??

Say how it was solved and give credit to the person that solved it, especially if it was the new owner.

:cheers:

514627[/snapback]

ive been outa the relm of the hq for a bit so if someone wouldnt mind tellin me ......

what happened with firemen hott and minkia? and the whole rocket pipes...... just curious

514897[/snapback]

to long of a story it would require too much webspace they would have to shut down the entire internet! :P

• 2 weeks later...
why spend 650  bucks on chrome rockets when you coudl spend a little bit more and buy GRR suicide inframes

that way you are getting a lot newer design and years more R and D

compared to the older outdated rocket design

514356[/snapback]

these inframes grr are now producing are the first ever he has ever built himself the out of frames he was selling were designed by ron borrink, ask andy if he lies about it call me or email me, my only purpose in dealing with this is that i will make sure andy is completely known as a liar and make his FIRST pipes hes ever REALY built hard to sell, (i wonder how much money he would owe me if he had to pay 50 a set for all those so called suicide pipes he hAS STOLE)