assembly questions

i dissasembled my shee last winter and i am getting it back together now cant remember where everything goes.

1 what are teh 2 plugs on the wiring harness around/above the carb for?

2 does the harness pretty much just follow the upper frame tube from front to back?

3 removed park brake cable and lever and wiring. what do you guys get for a clutch lever and perch, or do you just leave the giant perch for the pb?

thanks pete

i dissasembled my shee last winter and i am getting it back together now cant remember where everything goes.

1 what are teh 2 plugs on the wiring harness around/above the carb for?

2 does the harness pretty much just follow the upper frame tube from front to back?

3 removed park brake cable and lever and wiring. what do you guys get for a clutch lever and perch, or do you just leave the giant perch for the pb?

thanks pete

514166[/snapback]

#1 sorry I can't help ya there. Post some pics and it might be easier.

#2 Get a clymers manual and it will show how the harness and cable routing goes

#3 I removed the stock perch and replaced it with a quick adjust msr perch. Works pretty good for me. I here asv makes a pretty good perch.

thanks for the help i got single carb so i guess dont worry about the connectors. :confused:

im gona get the clymers from previous owner this wekend thatll prolly tell me ^ also

are dirtbike levers the same length as stock? my clutch pull is really hard ive lubed it but no help??

Edited by mnduner

i used a grinder and trimmed up the stock perch. figured i'd give it a shot before getting a new one. here's a pic after repainting it, and some use of course.

000_0141.jpg

Edited by MILO