Bearing clips on crankshaft and countershaft?

Well I am still working on the motor. I am about to put the two cases together and noticed on the bearing clips for the crankshaft and the countershaft in the tranny that there is only one clip (half moon shaped) per bearing. If I am reading the manual right these go in the botton case. Does this sound right to you guys?

Also on the flywheel side of the cranckshaft, the bearing doesnt have a positioning pin. Is that normal? My crank is a hot crank or whatever they are called in the 4mil stroker longrod with the TZ bearing upgrade.

Sorry for all these questions but this is my first time building a shee motor and I dont want to mess it up.

Yes the clip goes in the bottom of the case but in all reality it moves around when the shaft spins but for assembly put it in the bottom. As for the crank bearing there is an o-ring that keeps them in place as opposed to the line up pins that were on the original crankshaft it aall sounds just fine.

So is the oring on the bearing itself or are you meaning the case seals with the o-rings that are next to the bearing? I hope you mean the seal because there isnt an o-ring on the bearing itself right now and I would have to dorder one.

Thanks for your help cd