6 grill designs

jarmmike

ive got some decent grills for sale on ebay.i design them and cnc plasma cut them myself,i brush the grill and put a coat of clear on them.also i use them on my banshee and they look really good.i cant figure out how to post a pic here apparently they are to big or something.check them out.seller name is 1120mikea on ebay only 34.00 delivered by fed ex.very inexpensive upgrade from the cheesy plastic grill.

looks like 1 unhappy customer that bought 3 of them.

511897[/snapback]

that's just the neg feedback, quite a few left good feedback.. Read the comments..

All and all they say it's good for the $$$..

Not bashing the guy.. Kinda funny these guys get an inexpensive grill and were expecting major bling.. ;)

:bolt:

• 1 month later...

The guy that left neg feedback also sells billet banshee items on ebay, i bet he was just trying to leave the feedback to give him a bad name so they dont buy from him... i should buy some of the billet grips from him and leave neg feedback saying their put together with superglue

Edited by Droppedatbirth

from an airflow standpoint, those grilles he is selling look pretty good. i have seen some grilles, espically the "flames" ones which look like they block off 50% of the radiators airflow.

for something like a banshee which runs hot enough as it is, blocking off 50% of the airflor to the radiator doesnt seem like a good idea. maybe if it was winter or something that would be different.