95.4 HP on stock stroke!? He is nuts

Is this guy off his rocker or what? 95 HP possible on stock stroke........at 89 octane!!!!?!?!!

Ebay engine

I hounded him pretty good in a message. I just think he is full of BS and his dyno sheet is from some other engine....doesn't list the type of carbs or pipes either......95.4 on stock stroke ......BAH!

Granted it might be an awesome engine, capable of being in the high 70's low 80's on HP but NO WAY at 95.4?

yeah thats bs

pump gas your probably not going to hit those number with out some problems.

might have dynoed it with high compression and then changed them out and claim its that hp

totally possible ,jonloro has a A&S alky 358 stock stroke cub that made 108 rwhp . although i doubt trinity could port one ot reach that number especially on shitty pump gas . so the auction is partially correct ,its jus tthe one for sale in it is probably not making quite that number :bolt:

yes dyno edge built that motor, and cubshee on planet sand owns it, that motor did infact make those numbers with out of frame pipes and a set of carbs bored to 41mm and it was on pump gas. have talked to the guy many times and he is a straight shooter, gt my crank fixed and back to me in 2 days for real cheap.