Dream & nightmare happen all in 1 day

You guys think im making this up lol? Well i will get you pictures i actually just bought a digital camera. They told me to come knock on there door anytime I want, i will just hop over the fence and let them all come out for picture time. Maybe i can get the hottest one to pose on my shee and put it in the Chicks on Banshee forum.

Plus what is there to BS about, you have never heard of a girl riding a quad?

I just found out the 450 is her roommates which is a guy but she owns a raptor, 3 girls and that 1 guy live together. Guessing he races MX, its tricked out for MX and has number plates on it.

Edited by 01bansheefox

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullshit! BULLSHIT bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHITbullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!

bullshit! BULLSHIT bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHITbullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!bullshit! BULLSHIT!

509492[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

509492[/snapback]

ill second that

nice avatar nyuk :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Lets bet some $$$ then, you can send it to me Paypal... She only has the 450 and raptor i never said anything about a mx quad, I said the 450 was setup for MX which is her roommatse but she rides it and 1 of the girls owns a raptor, the other blondes just live with her but they also ride.

If i get you the pictures send me $50 paypal.

i thought the end of your story was gonna be in a cop car...sounds like a good time though..but im with NYUK..untill i see pics..i call bullshit!

50 bucks for a picture of a blond on a quad.. :rotflmao:

i remember a week ago someone posted a chick masterbating in front of a Z400...FOR FREE :notworthy:

Edited by banshee0044

Lets bet some $$$ then, you can send it to me Paypal... She only has the 450 and raptor i never said anything about a  mx quad, I said the 450 was setup for MX which is her roommatse but she rides it and 1 of the girls owns a raptor, the other blondes just live with her but they also ride.

If i get you the pictures send me $50 paypal.

509818[/snapback]

i dont think there doubting the quads... there doubting you have 3 hott blondes that moved in and your moving... lets see the blondes man....