DUNCAN FRONT BUMPER

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a banshee celebrity huh. Ooookay..... to sweeten the deal, the high 'bidder' gets my autograph along with the bumper B):unsure::P

seroiusly tho, smkmupbanshee has the highest offer of 51.99. I'd like to get this sucker sold ASAP so Im going to holler....... $51.99 GOING ONCE....

Two more reason why you should buy this bumper......

For those of you who are unsure about the small dents in the backside of the bumper, here's what I'm willing to do. Who ever "wins" the bumper can inspect it and if they don't like the bumper, they can ship it back to me at thier expense, and I'll refund your money.

I'll be shipping it using USPS 2-3 day Priority shipping. You'll have the bumper in your hands really really fast. No fartin' around here, I promise to ship it as soon as I have the cash'ola in hand.

whats choo talkin about Willis ?  havent you ever seen a front bumper being sold on an  ATV forum before ? Its done quite often. Seriously. :P

509368[/snapback]

Its like the mystery box on E-bay ;)

Its like the mystery box on E-bay

haha yea. I say fuck Ebay. Im gonna sell my banshee stuff to the BansheeHQ crowd. No fees to pay, but far less exposure. Fuckit tho, I'd rather see my parts go to BHQ guys for some reason :shrugani:

Iv sold a set of Roll Design footpegs and a billet kickstart lever here the same way, auction style, highest offer gets the part. Works out pretty good, I still get a fair price for my stuff and BHQ guys get good parts cheaply from a guy they know and can trust. Im goin to be doing this some more thoughout the summer.

Keep those offers coming in. $55.99 is the high offer so far. This bumper is $170 brand new from Duncan.

smkmupbanshee has the high bid of $55.99.....

No more offers and I'll sell this bumper tomorrow evening for 55.99.... so ... .... ....

$55.99 high bid.....

GOING ONCE !!

:o GOING TWICE :o !!