DUNCAN FRONT BUMPER

I have a nice duncan front bumper i'd like to part wit. Im not sure how much its worth, so im just gonna ask for some offers on it.

I will pay for the shipping if the high offer is from someone with a BHQ Premium Membership. Everyone else... anywhere in the lower 48 is going to pay a flat $10 bucks to ship it.

The bumper is in used condition and its prolly an 8 or 9 on a scale of 1-10.

The chrome would rate a 8, theres no chipped chrome anywhere or any rust, there is some normal wear and tear tho, nothing ugly. Its a good looking bumper, but its not brand new\show room quality.

The bumper is straight and will bolt up to any year Banshee. Fitment would rate a 10.

Problems. Minor. First problem. 4 small dents on the back side of the top tube. Its on the backside of the tubing so don't notice em when the bumper is mounted. These dents are small !! abut half the size of a penny, the largest one is smaller than the fingernail on my little finger. Second problem. Two 1 inch sections of tubing on the front of the bumper have been ever so slightly flattened. Barly noticable at all. I couldnt even get a good picture of these "flattened areas". They look like someone took a grinding wheel and touched the bumper for just a split second. Flat spots were formed from bumping something, prolly another racer.

Speaking of racing.... I am the second BHQ owner of this bumper. Cam Moorehead was the previous owner :unsure:;):wacko::o:P UH I meant to say..... "Tats4life" was the previos owner. I bought it from him about 3 years ago. He told me he raced with this bumper for the GNC season he supposdly raced. :shrugani:

I'll post some pics really soon. its hard to get good pictures of chrome stuff....

-denny

PS. Paypal is preferred. Money orders are cool. I'll ship outta the country too, but we need to agree on shipping costs beforehand.

Edited by Meat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic