DUNCAN FRONT BUMPER

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry. not interested in the gas powered truck :)

$59.99 high offer.....

GOING TWICE

***** FREE SHIPPING FOR BHQ PREMIUM MEMBERS ******

Paypal is preferred. Money orders are cool. I'll ship outta the country too, but we need to agree on shipping costs beforehand.

Edited by Meat

$70 bucks SOLD ! :)

shee-male, hit me up with a PM with your shipping details and how yer gonna pay. I can have the bumper shipped out monday afternoon if I get a paypal payment ;)

I'm going to post a shitload of more banshee aftermarket parts and they're all gonna get sold like this duncan bumper got sold. Glad this went smoothly and I'm happy its going to an upstanding BHQ dood. :cheers:

Free shipping for the shee-male because of the premium membership.

I'll be taking the money from this Duncan bumper auction and will buying myself a BHQ premium membership. All shall praise the mighty Lee for the Banshee HQ :clap:

-denny

thank you NP :cheers:

I know I said this before, but Im that whole yellow banshee is going to be parted out. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have three quads, a dirtbike and a streetbike and two vehicles, one being a sportscar. I have to downsize my collection, I'd like to buy a house and reclaiming my garage & downsizing my quad stuff needs to be a priority.

thank you NP  :cheers:

I know I said this before, but Im that whole yellow banshee is going to be parted out. I just can't bring myself to do it.  I have three quads, a dirtbike and a streetbike and two vehicles, one being a sportscar. I have to downsize my collection, I'd like to buy a house and reclaiming my garage & downsizing my quad stuff needs to be a priority.

512789[/snapback]

Im just curious, but what would you sell your front end for? as in the socks, arms, and whatever goes with them. That looks like a good setup right there, how do you like it?