Went to first

Brooke uR not fooling any1 i wouldnt be suPrised if YOU were a virgin all u do is sit around on ur comp trying to teach life lessons eating Hagen Daz seriously if said it b4 and i say it agian shutthefuckup

504909[/snapback]

youre so wrong....i eat M&Ms and cheetos.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the 70's, pussie didnt have the price tag on it, it does today, back then it was free love and dick was the commodity, damm how times have changed :cheers:

504309[/snapback]

I was there Duece, but it wasnt exactly free love. I had to buy a chic a Milky Way once to get laid. :huh: .

as long as i dont look the part, i dont have a problem being the one to pull her panties off first  :shrugani:

504903[/snapback]

Now there is a mental picture :D I got a idea... Just confirm you don't look butch(which I know you don't or I wouldn't suggest) you and Kay should send nude pics to someone that is talented with photoshop and they could integrate the two photos. Puts any nasty rumors to rest and 85% of Hq would be satisfied(other15% ride 4stokes :jesterlaugh: ) :shrugani: Oh but whoever does the work has to SWEAR that they wouldn't put their little wanky in the shot.. That would f-it all up.. But hey, Just a idea..

RIPPEN

Ah Brooke..  Its all in good fun and Iam not pissed you chased Red off.  That shits all between Red and HQ.  Besides I like a women that can handle being in control for a while :clap: ..  I would guess you would be the Butch and Kay would be the bitch in your relationship :confused:  :D

Thats some funny shit :lol:  Maybe you should start posting "Blue Duece's wisdom tip of the week"  Your life lessons always seem to get interesting wether I agree  with' em or not.. :notworthy:

RIPPEN

504896[/snapback]

thats funny as fuck rippen, i could be "DR.Jim" the "fuck Doctor"

Now there is a mental picture :D  I got a idea...  Just confirm you don't look butch(which I know you don't or I wouldn't suggest) you and Kay should send nude pics to someone that is talented with photoshop and they could integrate the two photos.  Puts any nasty rumors to rest and 85% of Hq would be satisfied(other15% ride 4stokes :jesterlaugh: ) :shrugani:  Oh but whoever does the work has to SWEAR that they wouldn't put their little wanky in the shot..  That would f-it all up..  But hey, Just a idea..

RIPPEN

504917[/snapback]

i unselfishly volunteer

I was there Duece, but it wasnt exactly free love.  I had to buy a chic a Milky Way once to get laid.  :huh: .

504915[/snapback]

i remember smokes were 25cents a pack in a machine, i bought a pack, we each took a hit off one then ditched school and went to her house and fucked till 4pm when her mom got home, i think i was just turning 13, man those were the days, 3 years later i was riding that RD 250 to school, wishing i had your port, i did have Coffman chambers though, they were down pipes, none of you guys had thought of an upswept pipe yet, and i dont know why the dope was good in the seventies someone could have invisioned it, when i got my 360 enduro i was shittin in tall cotton.................

as long as i dont look the part, i dont have a problem being the one to pull her panties off first  :shrugani:

fabulous idea  :clap:

504903[/snapback]

umm wow.

i'm sitting here, a bit speechless (suprising i know)...i leave for a couple hours and its like a sex fest in here! dang, i feel so young after reading such wisdom..:P

btw Brooke, who said u'd be the first? :huh::P

so...should i just forget about sharing my actual first full ride on a shee? cuz that may be coming up.... :lol:

and hey, y r u all so hard on faster?? and how did this whole thing start about me and him? i mean he's the one who's taught me a bunch about quads...of course i think he's cool. plus, like i said, i'm a freaking newbie...would anyone else trust me on their shee?? i doubt it. regardless of whether it was for sex or not...he's a cool kid to hang out with, and he doesnt try to get fresh, so i see no harm in continuing to party with the guy. :headbang:

...but seriously brooke, can a girl getta number?? :drool: haha.

no, i didnt mean the first ever. i meant first, before you pulled mine off.

504932[/snapback]

geez, no one goes comando anymore.

:blink: and now i'm done. haha...too close to cybering...

it'll be like raw meat to the hungry wolves of the HQ... :P

im jen's bitch, sorry. 

^_^

504938[/snapback]

well then...let's start a new thread:

WHO WANTS TO DATE A NEWBIE?

ok. we'll see wat i get...keep our fingers crossed at least one of them isn't a horny perv :D jk!

well then...let's start a new thread:

WHO WANTS TO DATE A NEWBIE?

ok. we'll see wat i get...keep our fingers crossed at least one of them isn't a horny perv :D jk!

504940[/snapback]

the horny pervs are the best ones.