Rolled Banshee

if all the plastics match up in the front then then its straight u might be able to get a big peice of steel or sumthin and pry the subframe straighter.

even though the wheels spin straight i would check the front wheels ball joints if the move easily sid to side over 1" you may need new ones. Only problem is that they are welded in and you have to buy new arms. :cry:

500894[/snapback]

Thanks that was the answer I have been looking for

MY SHEE LOOKED JUST LIKE THAT .YESTERDAY I TOOK THE GRAB BAR OFF AN EXHAUST TOOK A PIECE OF PIPE AND A HAMMER AND IT STRAITENED BACK OUT IT IS ALMOST PERFECT I HAVNT RUN IN TO ANY ISSUES WITH IT BEING BENT ANY WHERE ELSE .............YET. :)

They are telling you to check your plastics up front and see if they all line up nicely like they did before because if they dont, then something in the main frame is bent. If your gas tank is harder to get out then you bent your steering stem hoop.

I wouldnt worry to much about the back end, some prying and elbow grease will put that back in alignment (might feel a little different sitting on it if you cant get it perfect. But thats just your subframe, that wont hurt how your shee handles or anything. Main thing to look at is all the points where the frame connect into each other and look for flaking paint. A good sign of a bend.

i just rolled my down a hill climb and bent it at the same spot. all it did is bent it up bought a $25 handlebar and rode the rest of the day. mine is bent behind the down bar. just double check for any stress cracks or broken welds. i jump alot so i plan on buying a frame, but no big hurry. i suggest if your worried about it just buy a frame.