people want more immigrants?

:confused:  its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...

:clap:  i agree...theres a lot of crap on this site that isnt banshee talk. but thats sorta wat the "general discussion" implies.

SOCAL if there's something u read or that is said that bugs u...dont respond. we dont need anymore "enforcers".

i dont think u should throw a hissy fit and leave. just say eff u and be done with it. on to the next interesting topic.  :huh:

500192[/snapback]

couldn't of said it better :headbang:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't give 2 shits about the economy, abuse of governmental programs, health care, yadda yadda yadda. We have enough American leeches jacking all that up as it is. hahem Katrina cough refugees hahem caugh!

This country is losing is cultural and national identity. many of you guys are in the midwest. You guys are the majority in your towns. Try being the one white dude in a room. Try being the only guy who speaks english.

Imagine seeing a foreign flag being flown more than a US flag.

One of the local School district in San Diego has told students they may not wear, fly, display or show the US flag because it "may incite violence".

well said keleigh, the  running over, shooting and scalping of mexicans pushed a button...thats ridiculous,

500212[/snapback]

uhh.... :unsure: .....wtf. yea, i think thats a BIT over the line?? i would be pretty disturbed if the thread were about women and you all started talking about murdering women. i think he has every right to be ticked off about those comments. hes not mad that you all have a different opinion, hes mad that youre talking about murdering his fellow countrymen like they are animals. thats totally uncalled for.

shame on all of you who made comments like that. :angry:

Edited by Brooke

im thinking in California theres a whole lotta of them bastards but.......if we kick them out a big macs gonna be ten bucks cause no white guy wants to work for 7 bucks an hour............ we should make them legal that way they go to the hospital, there gonna hear "insurance or cash asshole" just like i would if i walked into the emergency room.............

I couldn't give 2 shits about the economy, abuse of governmental programs, health care, yadda yadda yadda.  We have enough American leeches jacking all that up as it is.  hahem Katrina cough refugees hahem caugh!

This country is losing is cultural and national identity.  many of you guys are in the midwest.  You guys are the majority in your towns.  Try being the one white dude in a room.  Try being the only guy who speaks english.

Imagine seeing a foreign flag being flown more than a US flag.

One of the local School district in San Diego has told students they may not wear, fly, display or show the US flag because it "may incite violence".

500206[/snapback]

dude i totally know how this is...i go to school in the LA district and we can barely even say wat football team we like without being pulled in and interrogated for our affilitations with gang members...

wats this world coming to!?!?! and wats up with all these economicly depressing threads?? :cry:

thank you brooke, i don't expect everyone to have the same opinions, but some of the comments where really sad to hear, i wasn't even born in mexico, but my parents were,i'm proud to be american, and so is every mexican i know.

500346[/snapback]

The one thing about this whole problem that continues to baffle the hell out of me is: why are these Illegal Mexicans protesting in the United States at all!!

What they need to do is - #1 GO BACK HOME - #2 PROTEST THEIR OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT!

Contrary to popular belief, Mexico has an abundance of natural resources & is taking in billions from royalties from oil & natural gas supplies. The problem is that the money stays in the hands of their crooked leaders & never filters back down to ordinary citizens in any way.

GO BACK HOME & CHANGE YOUR FUCKED UP COUINTRY & LEAVE OURS ALONE!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

BTW: For any of you that think these illegals aren't paying taxes-you're looking at the issue all wrong. We have one of the largest meat packing plants in the country in our county. There are many illegals working there (forged papers). They are getting taxes taken out of their pay just like anyone.

The problem is that right now the government is estimating that these illegal workers are paying in about 16 Billion dollars a year but costing us taxpayers 26 Billion a year in services & entitlements.

Edited by applpro

Not that I'm a big fan of giving any money away but our national budget is above 3 trillion dollars and we worry about the illegals wasting 26 billion of it? Our own government is much more of a problem than the illegals will ever be.

500457[/snapback]

A problem will never go away by ignoring it. Illegal immigration is a BIG FUCKING PROBLEM!! :bolt:

28% of the prison population is illegal immigrants. That is a fact.

Americans have always picked crops, done construction and flipped burgers. Anyone who says Americans no longer will is fooling themselves. There is NO job an American citizen will not do! It is the wages they will not work for. As long as we have illegals willing to work for slave wages, employers will look to pay that.

Pay minimum wage to pick lettuce, Americans will do it. You price at the market will raise 3 cents.

Pay minimum wage to pick lettuce, Americans will do it.  You price at the market will raise 3 cents.

500507[/snapback]

Speaking of lettuce. Here's something that goes to show how out of touch with regular people our congressmen are.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060404/D8GPE2H00.html

McCain responded by saying immigrants were taking jobs nobody else wanted. He offered anybody in the crowd $50 an hour to pick lettuce in Arizona.

Shouts of protest rose from the crowd, with some accepting McCain's job offer.

"I'll take it!" one man shouted.

McCain insisted none of them would do such menial labor for a complete season. "You can't do it, my friends."

Some in the crowd said they didn't appreciate McCain questioning their work ethic.

uhh....  :unsure:  .....wtf. yea, i  think thats a BIT over the line??  i would be pretty disturbed if the thread were about women and you all started talking about murdering women. i think he has every right to be ticked off about those comments. hes not mad that you all have a different opinion, hes mad that youre talking about murdering his fellow countrymen like they are animals. thats totally uncalled for.

shame on all of you who made comments like that.  :angry:

500339[/snapback]

geez brooke you sound like a bleeding heart liberal .grow a back bone already . i think we should start a new thread on i women in america who lack common sense and follow a political party no matter how absurd there ideas .i say shame on you for defending illegal lawbreakers who sneak into our country and ruin our american heritage and economy.also tell his fellow country men to stop acting like farm animals and maybe they wont be treated as such <_< and if hes truely a legal american citizen then WE are his fellow countrymen so on wit h the scalpings to those who sneak in like snakes and theives

geez brooke  you sound like a bleeding heart  liberal .grow a back bone already . i think we should start a new thread on i women in america  who lack common sense and follow a political party no matter how absurd there ideas  .i say shame on you  for defending illegal  lawbreakers who sneak into our country  and ruin our american  heritage and economy.also tell his fellow country men to stop acting like  farm animals and maybe they wont be treated as such  <_< and if hes truely a legal american citizen then WE are his fellow countrymen so on wit h the scalpings  to those who sneak in like snakes and theives

500594[/snapback]

:o actually rocketboy, you have no idea what my opinion is on this whole immigration issue. i said nothing about my political stance on the issue, i simply said that speaking about murdering, scalping etc etc is over the line, and reprehensable. youre disgusting. and any valid point you may have on the issue is lost because of your hideous, low, ignorant comments about running down, murdering and scalping illegals. most of whom have done nothing but risk their lives and freedom to provide for their families. illegal and wrong to come here the way they did, punishable and deserving of penalties, yes, deserving of murder, NO.

you, rocketboy, are a disgusting excuse for a man, and thats been proven time and time again with your ugly, racist, ignorant posts.