Only 1 cylinder fires all the time, HELP PLZ

Ok where to start...... Bike ran 100% perfect one day, came back week or 2 later and only the left cylinder runs and the right will go on and off every few seconds, If you run it for 10min the pipe will still be cold and the other pretty hot. Also if you take off the left smokes normal and the right will blow nothing then all of a sudden blow out smoke like a mother then shut off again.

1. I switched both plug wires, still does the same thing

2. Put new plugs in and gets good spark

3. Has compression

I did notice my right intake boot has a crack in it, but I cant tell if its big enough to suck in air but would that make fire on and off?

Thanks

if it's cracked i would say your sucking air, i would replace the boot, one way too find out is run it and then spray a little bit of starting fulid on the boot and if it spike's the rpm or raise it, it has a hole. but too me it sounds like you might not be getting fuel too that cylinder i would check your carb out if it were me

Edited by joker149999

Mine will has done that twice now, the right side will fire when i start it but the left wont, but i easily fix it. The next time it does that pull out the choke and it should start pinging like it should. Mine acts like the plug is fouled or its not even sparking, once i pull the choke out, it starts right up, then i give it gas and taping the throttle and she runs fine, see if this helps at all :cheers:

Edited by Dinner