WHAT IS FASTER?

first sorry for my bad english i try to do my best

The 700r is faster than a mid moddified banshee

i race with a brand new 100% stock 700r last summer and he beat me like 4 time in a row an i beat modded honda 450r

the race was in the sand

fmf sst, cool head and a boost bottle was the only mod to my engine at the time

pic of my banshee

Banshee015.jpg

if you dont understand anything i wrote just let me know :headbang:

(i want to remove the skin kit but i dont know with what replace it )

Edited by Phil Qc

first  sorry for my bad english i try to do my best

The 700r is faster than a mid moddified banshee

i race with a brand new 100% stock 700r  last summer and he beat me like 4 time in a row an i beat modded honda 450r ]

no way...stock 700r faster than mid modded banshee??? you need to learn how to ride..when i was at the dunes here a few weeks ago i saw those 700r gettin eaten up by every kind of bike imaginable..and they were no match for the banshees...

what kind of tires did you guys have??

LOCO... There is a local here who has a YFZ-450 w/ a GYT-R exhaust... Think my Banshee could take him on a straight away? According to the local Yamaha mechanic here, he says mine would take it... That is just drag not track...

LOCO...  There is a local here who has a YFZ-450 w/ a GYT-R exhaust...  Think my Banshee could take him on a straight away?  According to the local Yamaha mechanic here, he says mine would take it...  That is just drag not track...

498937[/snapback]

yes you would take him.

no way...stock 700r faster than mid modded banshee??? you need to learn how to ride..when i was at the dunes here a few weeks ago i saw those 700r gettin eaten up by every kind of bike imaginable..and they were no match for the banshees...

498935[/snapback]

holeshot 20x11-9 almost new

this time at the same place (sandpit) this is the only bike who pass me

i beat : 400 ex, 416ex, yfz 450, 450r with mod, raptor 660 and a ds 600 ; with some realy good riders

Edited by Phil Qc

LOCO...  There is a local here who has a YFZ-450 w/ a GYT-R exhaust...  Think my Banshee could take him on a straight away?  According to the local Yamaha mechanic here, he says mine would take it...  That is just drag not track...

498937[/snapback]

Depends on what gearing you are running. If you are both running stock gearing you should take him.

498935[/snapback]

I've seen stock 700r's take banshee with cpi pipes... but it was no blowout.. My money is on the 700r but I have a feeling the if the 450 has a good holeshot it will take a while for that 700 to catch her on top end.. Just my .02 cents

nothing beats a BANSHEE.......that comes from a factory :P

My banshee when it was new and STOCK....w/ T-5s......(like I said STOCK)......spanked 450's (not strokers) with mods and 660's w/mods.......also I knew how to ride a 2-smoke...........and give it some clutch action :bolt:

Edited by Polish

I've seen stock 700r's take banshee with cpi pipes... but it was no blowout.. My money is on the 700r but I have a feeling the if the 450 has a good holeshot it will take a while for that 700 to catch her on top end.. Just my .02 cents

499199[/snapback]

:whoa:

my stock 700 is faster than a piped , jetted with K&N..banshee

now my banshee.... that a whole different story.. nothing could keep up with it

after riding them i get on the yfz and idk it just feels like a toy ...

i also KNOW how to ride a 4 weeler