This is the funniest thing you have ever read

Might want to be careful with that one, Travis is one of the few that will actually make it there to race you.... Then proceed to shove that 10 mil down your fucking throat.....

Somthing you may want to think about :confused:

498267[/snapback]

Ha bring it on! If he does then he can post it on here and rub it in!!!!!!!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's like air to the fire.....the more ppl continue to reply, the more enforcer will continue to respond....

we should all stop wasting our breath on this guys boring, lame, idiotic attempts to make us feel stupid.

i know we're all cool ppl. no need to convince this loser we are :)

we should all stop wasting our breath on this guys boring, lame, idiotic attempts to make us feel stupid.

Here here, well said! Cept its usually "fuel to the fire" but who's judging? I think its hilarious how all he does is say how childish our little name calling is when the only thing he posts is...you guessed it! I have yet to see a single, well thought out retort. Its always, "wake me up when you've got something intelligent to say". Well shit man, same goes for us. It was fun watching you get owned for awhile, but eventually even the nastiest train wreck gets boring to look at. Best part about all this is that he's still calling people out like if his bike is faster that somehow makes him more of a man. If I was in LS, I'd rather just break one of your kneecaps and call it a day. I'd enjoy that one moment more than beating you in a stoopid drag 50x over.

Do any of you old schoolers remember that guy that used to come on here w/ the Alba Cannibal? All he could say is "bring it to Olds bitcccccchhhheeeess! All hail ALBA CANNIBAL!" Fuck I wish I could remember his name so I could try to dig up one of his old posts. Anyway, my point of all this is that dude had to be Enforcer's twin. Kept getting his ass handed to him over and over and all he could retort with was "bring it to olds". Eventually we got bored with the guy and even the new threads he started were ignored. Hence, we don't have an Glamis-version of Enforcer running around here anymore.

edit: Ah here it is. Bonchclitstyle...

Edited by Wallrat

I think its hilarious how all he does is say how childish our little name calling is when the only thing he posts is...you guessed it!

edit:  Ah here it is.  Bonchclitstyle...

498335[/snapback]

Wallrat, thought you was talking about me for a second? :jesterlaugh: lol

Do you ever remember there being a guy here that his screen name was asshole? It may be another forum somewheres.

Only reason why I keep asking is, i used to regular an atv forum

other than this one and there was a lot of talk about banshees over there too. And there was one member that had the screen name asshole. He

made a lot of crazy posts about handlebar pad rebuild kits and

using tube socks as air filters, ect...you know where i am going

with this.

498350[/snapback]

What an asshole :rotflmao::rotflmao:

wow... I just spent 30 mins of time reading from page 4 to here(worked out of town all week)...

My Highlights... Well...

1. Enforcer got owned several times(big time) by Wallrat...

2. Enforcer built a bigger case with every post on what a ass clown he is...

3. Kay talked of her panties :D

4. Enforcer calls out Travis and Iam sure is bite'in off more than he can chew..

5. PTT tells enforcer to pull a big red, while Big red actually contributed allot to this site and Enforcer has contributed only ignorance...

6. Enforcer thinks he is the fastest thing since x-lax..

7. Oh and my favorite is how EVERYONE on here(including myself) is stupid...

8. Thought it was interesting when Enforcer was saying Lee said this and Lee said that, kinda curious of what Lee REALLY said..

Otherwise what can I say besides wow.... :flush:

RIPPEN