ITP Rim ?

My father in law gave me a couple of ITP rims. They were thrown in when he purchased a Kaw Bayou used. They definatly do not fit my shee but I don't think they fit the Kaw either. These things are brand new & I would like to try and sell them but I need to try & figure out what they go to. They have some #'s on the inside but I think that they just tell ya the size. Does anybody have an idea of how I can find this info out?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I did a whole write up on that kinda stuff for another board. heres a link to them.

FAQ: How do I tell what size my bolt pattern is?

FAQ: How do I tell the offset & size of my wheels?

when you figure out the size, let me know. I got a whole listing of what size rims fit what bike.

Edited by pipebomb

I did a whole write up on that kinda stuff for another board. heres a link to them.

FAQ: How do I tell what size my bolt pattern is?

FAQ: How do I tell the offset & size of my wheels?

when you figure out the size, let me know. I got a whole listing of what size rims fit what bike.

494021[/snapback]

Thanks man...I'll check this out.

take some pics of them , if they are the billet aluminum ones i want em , theyre 12x7`s right?

494528[/snapback]

Sorry I have not gotten back here until today... I will try and take some pics tonight as well as give you the #'s that are on the inside.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...