kawasaki KFX400

tithead

Well my offer still stands... BTW, I didn't see anybody in here runnin there mouth.. all I see is you making an ass out of yourself....

Mike

494349[/snapback]

LOL, no punk you quoted me and then proceeded to open your smartass mouth.

As for your so called offer LMAO!!!!! OH PLEASE! From the looks of it, you are no competition.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to tx... Meet me at village creek mx.. If I lose i'll pay your gas.. plus 200$... If i win.... which I will.. I'll ask nothing of you... FUCK IT.. Meet me a drag strip, trails, hillclimb, dunes you pick your poison..... I'm sick of your fucking attitude...  If you beat me.. YOU CAN KEEP MY QUAD ... don't be scared.. It's only a 450...

Do you feel like a big shot that your 550lb 700cc quad can take a kfx400?  Why don't play with somebody your own size.. Like a scrambler or a grizzly...

Mike

494326[/snapback]

Ha, the above post is a very good example of you "running your mouth."

By the looks of that little rant, you can't be more than 9 years old LOL!

Perhaps that is why you want me to drive to you. Because 9 year olds can't drive huh?

not taking sides, but crf hybrids can be wicked fast. i wouldn't be so quick to say it'd be no match, unless you have some SERIOUS work done to the 700. Generally, it's not too hard for them to push 55hp and a 55hp 4 stroke can usually make a 65hp 2 stroke look silly.

not taking sides, but crf hybrids can be wicked fast.  i wouldn't be so quick to say it'd be no match, unless you have some SERIOUS work done to the 700.  Generally, it's not too hard for them to push 55hp and a 55hp 4 stroke can usually make a 65hp 2 stroke look silly.

494385[/snapback]

Really doesn't matter how fast that crf hybrid is. I said I would race my KFX700 against any stock or slightly modified KFX400.

nowadays, damn near any quad can be made to run.

I just wish I had a KFX400 with a kit in it cause it'd put an ass spanking on the 700, unless there's something about the 700 your not telling us.  hell, i'd give you a 50' start (for the # of cc's I'm over 400) on a 300' drag with my little Honda.

494348[/snapback]

As for "kits" There are 900cc stroker kits available for the KFX700 that will put it making over 100hp. On gas, no spray.

Now their is no kit out there that will make a KFX400 put out anything close to that.

Does anyone in here watch Space Ghost?

Is it me or does, looking head on at the 700 Kawi

look like a cross between Zoltar and Brak from Space Ghost?  :huh:1833_800.jpg

494522[/snapback]

LOL, yeah I use to watch Space Ghost and Jonny Quest. But that was about 30 years ago. I have a feeling their are a few peopleon here that still watch it! :jesterlaugh:

Ha, the above post is a very good example of you "running your mouth."

By the looks of that little rant, you can't be more than 9 years old LOL!

Perhaps that is why you want me to drive to you. Because 9 year olds can't drive huh?

494384[/snapback]

Your right.. I turn 11 next month :rotflmao: .... Keep on talking.. it's not everyday I get to hear a genious....

Mike