Banshee Riders in Ontario Canada

Sent ya an email Ray, seems to be working :cheers:

493822[/snapback]

Got it Dinner thanx, lookin forward to this, guess I better get my bike back together :lol:

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm thinkin 2nd weekend in Aug 19 or 20th, anyone have anysuggestions weather it be a sat or sun? or a differant date?

Getting some goodie bags together to, like a 5 year olds birthday party :lol:

I'm getting it geared up so let me know!

I think sunday would be better cause i usualy dont do anything sundays. Unless i have to work :cry: But ill let you know when it gets closer :cheers:

Where are you thinking of riding? Ill see if i can get my friends trailer(Kintore) and we'll come up :headbang:

These goodie bags better have our names on them :lol:

Edited by Dinner

I think sunday would be better cause i usualy dont do anything sundays. Unless i have to work :cry:  But ill let you know when it gets closer :cheers:

Where are you thinking of riding? Ill see if i can get my friends trailer(Kintore) and we'll come up :headbang:

These goodie bags better have our names on them :lol:

512747[/snapback]

:rotflmao: Can do!, the bags will contain mostly vinyl decals, so if you have requsts make them now.

I'm thinkin of riding either from Raglan out to rice lake or further, or going out to coburge and the Northumberlad trails, it's nice out there.

INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Where are these trails/riding spots near? Just so i can get an idea of where abouts we'll be going

Vinyl Decals?...are you talking about little stickers or actual full body vinyls :shrugani: ....Either way its nice to get new things :headbang:

In Coburg it'll be off Burnham street and go 10K North.

Raglan is essentially North Oshawa, and links to the E108 snowmobile trails that go nearly to Qebec.

If there is something you looking for spacificly in vinyl let me know, I can make it happen :D

Yah Im totally in for sure, My trailer is up for use anytime. The Z will be ready to fly soon enough, shes getting all redone!

Porting, pipe, piston, all new painting, new front springs, rear shock :headbang:

Im all in, and my vinyls, umm make them if you can like white strips or red to match the Z! :dance:

Ill email ya tonight too, and ill post me riding the Z of some jumps tonight and link you guys over, ill reply when I get home tonight too! :clap:

So we are going to be riding east of Toronto, sounds good Ray :headbang:

For a Vinyl, im not sure what i want, do you have any sites that show some vinyls :shrugani:

I'd probably be riding up with Kintore^^^, or i'd be driving him and myself down, we'll figure something out, as long as we both arnt working :headbang:

Thanks

Dinner :cheers: