2000 Banshee For Sale

I have a blue and excellent condition 2000 Yamaha Banshee forsale. It is all stock except for K&N filter. Bought it from a bike shop last august and have put hardly any hours on it. No more than 8. Had intentions of getting the motor built, but forced to sell now for wedding. I have lots of pics just pm me and I can email them to you. I am in hamilton on canada so price is in canadian dollars. $3900 OBO.

Edited by TSinclair

marriage is no excuse to sell your shee....only excuse marriage gives is to buy another one.....for her

If the wedding is costing to much.....start selling organs or sperm or blood or something

ah....sell it....you've put 8 hours of ride time on it and can still sell it....your not a true banshee rider

hell....the day I bought mine I brought it up to my buddies place from the dealer, and it was snowing a tiny little bit...just some flurries really....I remember riding it down the back roads truly breaking it in.....the roads started to get a little wet and I remember powersliding through this long sweeping corner with this big shit eatin grin on my face.....from that day on, i'd give my right leg before I'd sell my shee.

hell no ..........!!!! :angry: i guess my wifes cool as sh!t , i bought a kfx400(05) and got a 98 shee in less than a year!!!! yea , she say i do spend a lot of time messing with them both and every other sun. riding . but...... she knows thats what i like and she likes to see me happy and get out and do something.

im not going to tell you married life sucks :yank: because i love my wife and my son to death . i just hope your bride to be is not making you sell your shee.if its a money thing ,well you got to do what you got to do. if she wants you to sell it for a money thing, hell no.......

after your married what are you going to do to have fun ?go riding? you forgot you sold your quad!!! i guess you'll stay home and do home repairs or go shopping with your wife. :cry:

and money may be to tight to buy another one for awhile since its half her money now!!!!! :evil:

P.S . good luck!! banghead

I have a blue and excellent condition 2000 Yamaha Banshee forsale. It is all stock except for K&N filter. Bought it from a bike shop last august and have put hardly any hours on it. No more than 8. Had intentions of getting the motor built, but forced to sell now for wedding. I have lots of pics just pm me and I can email them to you. I am in hamilton on canada so price is in canadian dollars. $3900 OBO.

491965[/snapback]

what the price in usd?