2003 660 Raptor $2700

perfect running order Bone stock. With replacement stock Swing ARM, AArms upper and lower, and Shocks all around. Clymer Manual included. (Just to clarify, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the parts i'm listing on the bike. What i have are just stock extras that are taking up space with the quad.)

$2700

will deliver up to 100 miles for a small fee.

front.JPG

front2.JPG

leftrear.JPG

rightside.JPG

Edited by coffinfeeder

Hey guys,

Southern, West Virginia.

As for problems with the quad.. none that i know of.. Ever since i purchased it new from Yamaha..it's ran tip top...and continues to do so. The reason i'm selling it for $2700, is because 2800 is a crap number. No seriously. It's a great bike runs tip top. Needs risers, and new grips, for the bars. The plastics are exactly like you see them here...but could use some new ones. Thas really all that i can think of right off hand that this bike "needs". If i would have sold this thing 2 weeks ago it wouldn't need grips...but one of my St. Bernards got in there and gnawed on the right side grip. THUS leaving it in need of new ones.

As far as hte motor and mechanical jazz fella's this thing runs great. I've never been happier with a bike. My banshee was a bit faster but 2 stroke is a blessing and a curse all int he same basket. I've yet to have ANY mechanical problems out of this Raptor. The plastics have average wear on them. The A-Arm undercoating needs a quick spray. yadda Yadaa... all typical stuff for a 3 year old bike.

At anyrate...lemme know guys i do appreciate your interest. But rest assured the title is clean and in hand. The bike is used but in fine running condition. And the price is not a misprint. $2700 parts included. I need rid of it for space reasons atop of that..i absolutely have zero time to ride anymore. Sucks but thas life, work has taken over playtime....

Thanx again guys,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...