mexican riders

OH WOW I TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should totally do standup. I bet your local Mcdonalds would be happy to have you there... Retard :rolleyes:

487614[/snapback]

Nope, too many mexcians beat me to the app. standup, na, i hate being in front of a crowd. besides the close mcd is like 20 miles away and im already working 5 miles from my house and make twice what i would there, so again, u got ur greencard to work there or is taking a little joke just too much for u?

Nope, too many mexcians beat me to the app. standup, na, i hate being in front of a crowd. besides the close mcd is like 20 miles away and im already working 5 miles from my house and make twice what i would there, so again, u got ur greencard to work there or is taking a little joke just too much for u?

487619[/snapback]

wow...hmm...interesting.

you make wesw look like a fucking brain trust.

wesw where are you? i miss you, i never knew how much worse it could get.

487619[/snapback]

The only joke is you. You're un-funny and make no fucking sense whatsoever. Ask anybody on here I really have no problem with taking a joke. I also have no problem caling out an idiot. So what's your awesome job that pays double than Mcdonalds? What is that a whole $10/hr? Congratulations you made me sooo jealous.

The only joke is you. You're un-funny and make no fucking sense whatsoever. Ask anybody on here I really have no problem with taking a joke. I also have no problem caling out an idiot. So what's your awesome job that pays double than Mcdonalds? What is that a whole $10/hr? Congratulations you made me sooo jealous.

487648[/snapback]

I wish i made 10 bucks an hour workin fast food i made 6.75 and i worked my ASS off <_<

wow...hmm...interesting.

you make wesw look like a fucking brain trust. 

wesw where are you? i miss you, i never knew how much worse it could get.

487641[/snapback]

do what. what the fuck are you talking about.

if you want to start some shit just pm me adn we can go at it. i dont remember bring up and thing racial, or whatever the fuck your talking about.

being a brain trust??? ok terrific please explain

do what.  what the fuck are you talking about.

if you want to start some shit just pm me adn we can go at it.  i dont remember bring up and thing racial, or whatever the fuck your talking about.

being a brain trust???  ok terrific  please explain

487693[/snapback]

i was joking wes, cause i called you an idiot before, but clearly this guy is beyond idiot. i never implied you ever said anything racist.

i have a feeling its all going right over your head.

487648[/snapback]

who said i was trying to be funny jackass, and if u really much no, i work in a horse feed mill making $15/hr and im SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO sry that i can just claim that im a wetback and work hardly any and make an ass-load or sell drugs